How to Subscribe GOtv with Quickteller on Mobile Phones
This article explains how to Subscribe or Recharge GOtv with Phone Using Quickteller.
For most GOtv users in Nigeria, making payments for their subscription is no longer a problem.
GOtv has provided so many alternatives which its users can easily pay for their subscription at any point in time without passing through stress.
Among these alternatives, Quickteller is one of them.
We shall provide you the step by step process of subscribing your GOtv online with Quickteller.
QuickTeller allows subscribers to pay into their subscription account for easy renewal of the services from the QuickTeller web link.
The platform works with the Integrated billing system (IBS), and it offers the subscribers immediate value that will prompt an automatic reconnection of disconnected service in less than 5 minutes.
You can do this with either your mobile or your PC.
To achieve this, an internet connection will be needed. The steps are explained below.
How to Recharge GOtv with Quickteller
- Turn your decoder on if your account has been disconnected already.
- Go to www.quickteller.com/gotv on your mobile phone or PC and select the GOtv bouquet of your choice.
- Enter your email, followed by your mobile number and your IUC number.
- Click on Next button.
- You will have to enter your GOtv subscriber’s name and make sure your IUC number was correctly filled.
- Click on PAY and select on the debit card type you want to use for the payment. i.e., Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your debit card details as requested.
- Click PAY Once.
Congratulations the transaction has been completed, your GOtv account has been credited, and your subscription will be restored.