3 Methods To Make DSTV Payment Online – DSTV Subscription – 2019
This article explains three different methods to pay your DSTV Payment subscription online without any issues.
These methods are effortless. Even if you don’t have access to a computer, you can still make use of your mobile phone, as long as it can browse you are good to go.
No one loves stress; DSTV understands this too. It is why they decide to be a step ahead of their competitors by providing different methods of payment to their customers.
There are many other DSTV users can make payment for their subscription. We only brought the three most convenient ways.
3 Best Ways To Subscribe For DSTV
- Make DSTV payments with Mobile money: Example of mobile money is the First Bank First-monie. It is available for First Bank customers. Another is the MTN mobile money. And many others. The mobile money works using the e-wallet system, which will help store your funds to make most online payments electronically.
- Make DSTV Payments via Quickteller.
- DSTV Payments Through Internet Banking such as GTBank Internet Banking
How To Pay DSTV Subscription With Quickteller
- Open your Quickteller App or visit Quickteller website – https://www.quickteller.com/dstv
and login with your Quickteller credentials.
- Enter your DSTV smart card number. Make sure it is correct else; you may be subscribing for someone else.
- Choose the type of subscriptions you want to pay.
- Click on the Continue button; this will take you to the billing page.
- Enter the necessary ATM card details in the form presented to you, and click on Proceed.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Pay Now.
- The sum you are paying for will be deducted for your bank account for your DSTV bouquet subscription.
Give it a few minutes your subscription will be active on your decoder.
Make DSTV Payments With GTBank Internet Banking
- Open your GTBank Internet Application.
- Click on the payment option and select DSTV subscriptions.
- Next select DSTV bouquet package and Quickteller.
- Select DSTV (Account Biller Name).
- Choose the DSTV bouquet package type
- Enter the sum you wish to subscribe, your email address, your DSTV smart card number, your phone number, and make sure you answered the secret question correctly.
- Select continue to punch in your GTBank token Number, and that is all.
Easy Ways To Activate. DSTV After Making Payment
DSTV made this is very easy, is as simple as texting RA and your DSTV smart card number and send it to 30330.
DSTV Customer Care Details
Dstv Customer Care Number
- Abuja: +1 2347291 Fax: 01 2347295
- Lagos: +1 2703232 or 08039003788, Fax 01 2703256
Dstv Nigeria Office Address
- Abuja Address: Legion House, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Dstv Email Address
Dstv Self Service
DSTV USSD Code
DSTV Social Accounts
- Facebook Account: www.facebook.com/dstvng/
- Twitter Account: twitter.com/DStvNg