Standard Chartered Bank Balance Code & Account Number
Since after 2004 bank consolidation, the Nigeria banking sector had a turnaround for good.
Nigerian are now aware of why they should always keep their money in the bank. Know fully well that it is almost impossible for a bank to fail in the country.
Just immediately after the bank consolidation era, the most bank became stronger and started investing hugely in technology.
To ease banking, in 2006, the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced to Nigeria. Ever since then, we have found a massive reduction of people in the banking hall.
Just with an ATM Card, a bank customer can withdraw money from any part of the country and even make online payments.
The next technology we witnessed was the internet banking and the use of banking apps.
The banking apps is amazing but has its shortcomings. Not every bank customers have a smartphone to install the banking app. And some of those who have the smartphone doesn’t have access to a good internet connection in their environment. And this is what gave birth to USSD banking
USSD banking is still new and blazing. It is fast, secure, and doesn’t require an internet connection to execute.
Almost all banks in Nigeria has a unique USSD code. The code can be dialed from any mobile network in Nigeria.
With most banks USSD, customers can check their account balance, purchase airtime on their mobile phone, and transfer money to family and friends.
For security reasons, the USSD code must be dialed from those mobile number that is linked to your bank account.
Standard Chartered Bank USSD Code
Advantages of USSD code
- It is straightforward to remember,
- It works outside banking hours,
- It doesn’t require an internet connection,
- It is more convenient over other means,
- It is very fast and saves time too.
Disadvantages of USSD code
- Anyone who has access to your mobile phone may be able to view your bank balance.
- Insecurity tendency (only for those careless with their phone)
- Sterling Bank Code To Check Account Number & Balance
- How To Check Polaris Bank Balance & Account Number On Phone
- Unity Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance & Number
- Heritage Bank Code To Check Account Balance & Bank Number
- FCMB Code To Check Account Balance & Account Number
- How To Check Ecobank Balance & Account Number On Your Mobile Phone
- How To Check Union Bank Balance & Account Number On Your Phone
Related Tags: standard chartered bank transfer code | standard chartered bank USSD transfer code | standard chartered bank Nigeria | standard chartered bank balance.