On this post, you will learn how to check your data balance an expiring date on all mobile networks in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile)
Do you care to know how much data you have consumed? Or how much is remaining in your latest internet subscription?
Do you want to know when exactly your data subscription expires?
It is advisable to have a good track of all your data subscription, it will enable to plan for your next subscription. Taking record of your data can also help you to have a calculated rollover data. Instead of allowing it became a waste.
In this short post, we will unveil the USSD codes and other methods used to check the remaining data subscription balance as well as the expiry date of the data plan.
Various codes for telecommunication giant companies in Nigeria such as MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and Glo are exposed in this post.
How to Check MTN Data Balance & Status
- For MTN Mobile data balance and status, send “2” via SMS to “131” another way to do this is to Dial *131*4#
- For MTN BIS subscription information, send “Status” via an SMS to 21600.
- Dial *691*7# or SMS “sharebalance” to “131” or to check MTN SME Data
- Text “403” to “131.” for MTN Goodybag status.
How to Check Glo Data Balance & Status
- SMS Info to 127 to check Glo data plan:
- SMS Status to 777 to check Glo BIS subscription
How to Check Airtel Data Balance & Status
- Dial *123*10# or *141*11*0# or *141*712*0# to check Airtel mobile data
- Dial *123*9# or SMS Status to 440 to check Airtel BIS:
How to check 9mobile Data Balance & Status
- Dial *228# or SMS “Bal” to 228 or to check 9mobile data balance:
- To check 9mobile BIS: Dial *228#
- How to Borrow Airtime from MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile
- Check Your Phone Number On MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile
- How To Share Data On MTN – Data Transfer Code For MTN
- How To Activate Airtel Midnight Browsing – Airtel Night Plan Code
- Code To Transfer Airtime From Airtel To All Network
Hope this article was helpful? Share with a friend today.