Standard Chartered Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria in terms of banking services.
The bank mode of operation is unique to most of the new generation banks. Banking with Standard Chartered will give you rest of mind.
If you are looking for a bank that keeps to its word, then this bank should be your last bus stop. Standard Chartered Bank provides its customers with USSD banking services, which allow them to transfer money from their mobile phone even without internet network.
Registration for this service is free; all you need is to open an account with them. Then your linked mobile number can be used to perform all the USSD banking functions.
Importance of USSD banking of Standard Chartered Bank
- It is secured and easy to use
- It doesn’t require an internet connection
- It is accessible on all kinds of mobile phones
- The code can be dial from all mobile networks in Nigeria.
- The service is available during banking and off banking hours.
- It requires only the phone number that you opened your account with.
How to use the Standard Chartered Bank USSD Code
Standard Chartered does not currently provide any transfer USSD code for Nigerians as at last this post was updated. We will update this article once the code is available.
To perform your banking transaction with your smartphone you can install the Standard Chartered Bank Mobile App. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
To download the app simply visit your app store.
- GTBank Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money From GTB With Phone
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank Any Other Bank
- First Bank Transfer Code To Send Money Any Bank Account
- USSD Code to Transfer Money from UBA to Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Union Bank to other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks
- USSD Code To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks