Facebook as a social media platform is one hell of a website that offers all kinds of chatting, flirting, and dating services to users all over the globe.
It is the biggest social media platform out there today with lots of different services for different people over the world.
But in order to successfully create a Facebook account, you will be needing an email address on the run so you can verify your account and keep it away from hackers.
Am sorry to say, but research has proven that most Facebook accounts that got hacked were created with phone numbers, so I advice you to use your personal email address to create your Facebook.
Look at it from this angle, most Facebook users make their phone number visible to the public, and in most cases, it is the same number that was used during registration.
What this means is that hackers already have your username which is your visible phone number, with an intelligent guess they have some chance of matching your password to it.
Most people coin out their passwords from their names, and some use the same phone number as their password, while others may use their date of birth as their password.
The three premises above are always part of the intelligent password guess used by hackers, therefore don’t fall victim to any.
You can make a new Gmail account or yahoo mail as well. So now let’s go down to the main topic of the day which is:
Requirements Involved to Create Facebook Account
- Age plays a vital role when creating a Facebook account, So from 13years and above is the recommended age on Facebook.
- A working internet connection to connect to Facebook sign up page
- Working email address for verification purposes
- A valid mobile phone number to verify your account
- A computer or mobile phone with a browser installed
Then your brain in play
Steps on how to Create Facebook Account
- Visit the Facebook sign up page from your PC or phone browser
- You will be taken to the login page bit as a matter at hand we are creating a new Facebook account so click the button “create a new account”
- Fill in the details required from you accordingly
- Verify your email or mobile number above. Facebook is mandated to verify all accounts this is to enable them to keep down spammers creating more than one account for malicious use so check your SMS inbox or email folder for a message from facebook.com and complete your account verification from there.
So that’s it on how to create a Facebook account and now you can send and receive messages using Facebook messenger and do some amazing stuff as well
Tips to Stay Safe on Facebook
- Only associate with people you know
- Avoid sending friend requests to people you don’t know
- Report any person you think is not really on your account or probably block the person
- Don’t fall for any scam claiming you won a Facebook lottery award
- Don’t give in to scammers claiming to be your close relatives
- Avoid contact asking you to send money to them
- Stay away from friends claiming to be a soldier fighting in one country or the other
How To Protect Your Facebook Account
- Always log out your active sessions on other devices
- Never give out your Facebook login details to your friends
- Activate the Facebook legacy feature to enable you to track down your account when hacked
- Never fall for any phishing scam page asking you to input your login details for any reason
How to Delete Photo from your Facebook Account
We will be discussing everything you need to know about photo deleting on Facebook
Deleting Profile Picture
To delete your profile picture,
- Click your profile image.
- At the very bottom of the full-size picture, choose Options.
- Click Delete This Photo.
To delete this, It’s easy to delete your cover photo:
- Drag your mouse over the Cover Photo.
- Choose the button called Update Cover Photo at the top left.
- Click Confirm.
Hiding Photos From Your Timeline
Photos can also be hidden from your timeline these are photos you’ve been tagged in to stop people from seeing them on your Timeline. to do this,
- Firstly, open the picture.
- Secondly, select Allowed on Timeline. On the right side, above any tags and comments,
- Finally, select Hidden from Timeline.
Delete Photo Tags
If you don’t want people to easily find photos you’ve been tagged in, you can untag yourself.
Removing tags with your name does not delete those photos but instead just makes it harder for your Facebook friends to find them. to do this,
- First of all, click the small down arrow next to the question mark.
- Secondly, SELECT Activity Log.
- Also, select Photos from the left pane.
- Click the checkbox for each image you no longer want to be tagged in.
- Choose the Remove Tags button at the top.
- Finally, Untag photos.
With Facebook app, you can enjoy a lot more using it on your mobile device as you are always with your phone.
Thus, this application is designed to enable you to have easy access to your phone in the comfort of your home without any distraction
Note: This App is available on your Apple and Android stores. You also can download your Facebook Messenger Application in addition, for easy messaging.
There are cases where people get blocked from accessing Facebook. In this post, we will also look at things that may cause such and provide solutions.
Facebook popularly called FB is one of the most popular and most used social network platforms in the whole world.
Anyone who has an account with Facebook can use it to connect with their friends on the same social network.
Today Facebook is like a trademark to most people. People now ask for Facebook ID as if it is a well recognized form of identification in most parts of the world.
With Facebook, one can keep a track of their old friends for as long as possible. As a social network, some people also depend on it for information and gossip.
Having know some of this benefit the Facebook platform brings to people most schools and organizations still block their students and employees from accessing Facebook.
Although, most have their reasons for doing so. Some school block Facebook access to make sure their students do not get distracted from educational activities. While organizations does so for almost the same purpose.
Nevertheless, if you are blocked or your PC is blocked from accessing FB does not mean there is nothing you can do about it.
There is a way of accessing block Facebook on every computer and that will be explained below.
How to unblock and access Facebook
1. Press “Windows key + R” to open Windows Command, then type “cmd” and click on “OK” or press the Enter key.
2. Type in “ping facebook.com” in the command immediately after “c:\users\nameofpc>” and Press the Enter key.
3. After which the IP address of Facebook will appear as something that looks like “188.8.131.52” – note down the IP address.
4. Open any of your web browsers and type this IP address (184.108.40.206) in the address bar of your browser and press enter.
5. The IP address will redirect to Facebook URL and it will definitely open Facebook.
Note: Every PC may not generate the same IP address, Therefore you will have to perform the process with your PC.
How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
If by any means your Facebook account got disabled due to security reasons, fake names, or incomplete verification profile, here we will also show you how to recover a disabled Facebook account in a couple of minutes all by yourself.
All you need to do first is fill in the appeal -id request form for disabled facebook accounts and wait for their reply.
Recently Facebook has increased its security access due to the rate fake Facebook accounts are being created to manipulate people in one way or the other.
In one way or the other, a lot of Facebook accounts get disabled on daily basis, and when this happens people search the internet for how to reactivate their disabled Facebook account.
So if that’s the case, this article will completely show you how to reactivate your Facebook account in a few minutes.
Facebook is one hell of the most populated social media platform out there today. And owing to the fact of its population of people chatting from different parts of the world.
The rate of scams is now on the verge of elapsing innocent people’s minds and this has made the Facebook team deliberately disable lots of Facebook accounts.
And then you keep searching for how to reactivate a disabled Facebook account.
How to Reactivate a Disabled Facebook Account
To save yourself the stress and inconveniences, your Facebook account here in question is temporarily disabled due to one reason or the other. see below
- Use of fake names
- Use of military pictures
- Chatting with stylish fonts
- Posting content that violates Facebook rights
So now follow the guideline below to recover the disabled Facebook account
Steps To Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- Open this form below from your browser to regain access to your account https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1062444770553751
- Enter the email id and names associated with the disabled facebook account and click to continue
- Click on the send button
- Good now wait for a minute and refresh your page and try login in again
Just make sure you fill in the required questions and details required accordingly and click to submit.