How to Buy Airtime and Data With Ecobank Recharge Code
This article explains How To Use The Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code To Recharge Your Mobile Phone
Eco Bank has been there for a very long time. It is one of the banks that understand how to make their customers happy. What I love most about this are their banking services and their amazing customer care.
One of Ecobank services is their USSD code for recharging mobile phone and buying internet data. The USSD code brought flexibility in banking for all ecobank customers.
Are you an Ecobank account holder? Do you need flexibility in your banking activities?
If yes, then consider opening a bank account with Ecobank. The Bank products and services are amazing.
Below is the list of Ecobank code for recharging your mobile and doing other banking activities.
How To Recharge Phone With Your Ecobank USSD
|ECOBANK USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *326* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Ecobank account|
|Dial *326* Phone Number* Amount #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Ecobank account|
|Dial *326# Select ‘Fund Transfer’ and follow the on-screen command||To transfer money to Ecobank or other banks from your Ecobank account|
|Dial *326*0 #||To check your Ecobank account balance|
|Text NUBAN to 08063262265||To check your account number|
To buy airtime using the Ecobank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *326*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦2000 – you will have to dial *326*2000#
Dial *326* Mobile number* Amount # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend phone with ₦2000 – you will have to dial *326* 080xxxxxx24 *2000 #
How To Buy Data From Ecobank Account
Buying data directly from Ecobank is not possible. One will have to first recharge their phone, then from the airtime they recharge, it will be used to purchase data.
Features of Ecobank *326#
- To manage your cards
- To pay bills
- To make card-less withdrawals
- To make merchant payments
- To reset your PIN
- To check your bank balance
- To open an account
- To recharge your phone
- To recharge family and friends phone
- To transfer funds
- How To Buy Airtime From Keystone Bank Account For Yourself & Others
- Wema Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- How to Buy Airtime From GTBank For Yourself & Others
- How To Buy Airtime And Data With Access Bank Account Recharge Code
- Sterling Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- FCMB Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Unity Bank Recharge Code to Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- First Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account