How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank Any Other Bank
Keystone Bank is a new generation bank in Nigeria with unbelievable banking services.
Do you know that with Keystone Bank, one can transfer money from their bank account to any other bank in Nigeria? Just by sending a particular code.
Yes, it is true, reliable, and secure.
Every Keystone bank customer has access to *7111# USSD code with the mobile number that is linked to their bank account. With this USSD code, customers can perform lots of banking transaction with their mobile phone, anytime and anywhere in Nigeria.
The incredible thing is the fact that the Keystone Bank transfer code sends money to any Nigerian bank account is just 30 seconds.
On this article, we shall look at the code to send money from our Keystone Bank account.
Keystone Bank Transfer Code
The use of Keystone Bank transfer code is as easy as that of other banks. To learn how to do this follow the steps below.
- On your mobile number that is linked to your Keystone Bank. Dial *7111* Amount* Account Number# Please note that the same code is used whether you are transferring to a Keystone Bank account or not.
- After sending the code above, a list of few banks will be displayed on your phone. You will have to select the bank of the person you are transferring money to.
- Next will be to confirm the account name of the recipient – if it is the same with what you have.
- Finally, you will have to enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
Once this is done, the sum transferred will be debited from your account and credited the recipient account immediately.
You will also receive a debit alert on the same mobile number via SMS.
Keystone transfer limits
The maximum amount to transfer in a single transaction is 20,000 naira, with an accumulated daily transfer of 100,000 naira.
The transfer limit figures of Keystone Bank can change from time to time, depending on the directives of the Central Bank.
Benefits Of Keystone Bank USSD
- It is easy, fast and secure
- It allows you to send money from your mobile phone
- It is process is secured with a unique PIN
- This service is available 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- Internet connection is not required
- This service can work on all types of mobile phones
- You get instant notification via SMS after every transaction
- You can transfer up to 100,000 naira every day.
- Standard Chartered Bank Recharge & Transfer Code
- USSD Code To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Stanbic IBTC to Other Banks
- Ecobank Transfer Code – USSD To Transfer Money To Any Banks From Ecobank
- FCMB Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money To Any Banks Via Phone USSD
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Wema Bank to other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks
Related Tags: Transfer money from Keystone bank to another bank with mobile device | Transfer fund from Keystone bank to other banks with mobile phone | USSD code to transfer money from Keystone bank to other another from phone | Phone code to transfer money from Keystone bank to another bank.