This post explains how to check Ecobank account balance and account number In a few seconds with your mobile phone.
I believe you once must have been in a situation where you urgently need your Ecobank account number or know your account balance for something very important.
Will you start going to an Ecobank branch just because you misplaced or don’t have your account number?
Even if you will, what will you do if it is an off banking period?
Also, sometimes there may be a need to crosscheck your Ecobank account number to ensure its correctness before you transfer cash or check to it or send it to someone who will.
We are cautious when it comes to money matters, lol.
Code to Check Ecobank Account Balance
- Dial *326# and select Transfer Funds
The code must be sent from the mobile number that is linked to your bank account. No internet connection is needed to achieve this. All you need is your mobile phone and your registered sim card which number is linked to your Ecobank account.
Code to Check Ecobank Account Number
In the case of checking your account number, an SMS is required and not a USSD code.
- Send “Nuban” to “08063262265“
After sending the text message, you will receive a message carrying your Ecobank account number in less than a minute.
To receive your account number via text message, you will have to send the message with the mobile number linked to your ecobank account.
It works the same on all mobile networks in Nigeria; MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
Hope this post was helpful to you, for any information, please use the comment box below, we will respond to it as soon as possible.
How to Transfer Money with Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- First of all, you must have a registered phone number used in generating your account with the bank
- Secondly, once you have a registered number, and you want to transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria simply dial *326# then follow the instructions on the screen of your phone to complete your transaction
- Finally, the money is transferred and you receive an SMS transaction was successful.
Things you should know about Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- Firstly, the service is open to all Ecobank account holders.
- Secondly, to utilize the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Also, the service is available to all circular networks like (MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9mobile)
- In addition, it can be used to check account balance
- furthermore, it can also be used for daily bills payment