This article explains How To Buy Airtime From Heritage Bank Account For Yourself And For Others
What makes people patronize a bank is the type of services they offer. Any bank that offers flexible banking packages and services will easily win lots of customers. In this regard, Heritage bank has been outstanding.
One of their banking services is the *322*030# USSD code. With this service, a Heritage bank customer can perform most banking transactions without the need of going to the bank.
With this, they can recharge their mobile line directly from their bank account in a few seconds.
How To Recharge Phone From Your Heritage Bank
|HERITAGE BANK USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *322*030* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Heritage Bank account|
|Dial *322*030* Phone Number * Amount #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Heritage Bank account|
|Dial *322*030* Account Number * Amount #||To transfer money to Heritage Bank or other banks from your Heritage Bank account|
|Dial *322*030* Biller ID* Amount #||For bill payment|
To buy airtime using the Heritage Bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *322*030*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦600 – you will have to dial *322*030*600#
Dial *322*030* Mobile number* Amount # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend’s phone with ₦600 – you will have to dial *322*030* 080xxxxxx24 *200 #
Heritage Bank Biller ID Code
|1||Swift 4G Subscription (Swift 4G)||1033|
|5||DSTV Box Office||1098|
|6||LCC toll payments||1066|
How To Buy Data From Heritage Bank Account
The data purchase is for internet lovers. There are times when people may be in urgent need of data and want to buy it directly from their bank. It is not possible to buy it directly. Rather you should consider topping up your airtime and purchase your data package from there.
Features of Heritage Bank *322*030#
- To recharge your phone
- To recharge family and friends’ phone
- To manage your cards
- To reset your PIN
- To check your bank balance
- To open an account
- To make merchant payments
- To transfer funds
- To pay bills
- To make card-less withdrawals
- To make LCC Toll Payments
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code – How to Buy Credit from UBA Bank
- Fidelity Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Stanbic IBTC Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- How to Buy Airtime and Data With Ecobank Recharge Code
- How To Buy Airtime From Keystone Bank Account For Yourself & Others
- FCMB Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Unity Bank Recharge Code to Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- First Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account