Heritage Bank in a new generation bank in Nigeria, the bank is known for its conducive banking environment. The bank products and services are what every bank customer needs.
Heritage bank provides its customer with a USSD shortcode to enable them to perform most banking transaction with their mobile phone securely.
To be a part of this, all you need is the mobile number the is linked to your Heritage Bank account. This service requires no registration. Simply dial *322*030*, extended by the service you want, and end it by typing #-tag.
With the same service, customers can transfer money from their Heritage bank account to another Heritage bank account, or any other banks in Nigeria.
How to use Heritage Bank Transfer Code to send money
Heritage bank did their possible best to make sure that bank transfer via USSD code is flexible, secure, and fast. Follow the step below to transfer from Heritage bank.
- Dial *322*030*Account Number* Amount#, For example, *322*030*0123456789*5000# to transfer 5,000 to 0123456789.
- Select the bank of the beneficiary base on the numbers displayed on the screen.
- Confirm the name of the recipient if it is the same with the bank name you want to send some money to.
- Finally, enter your USSD transfer PIN
Heritage Bank transfer limits
For a single transaction, the transfer limit is 20,000 naira. With a total daily transfer of 100,000 naira.
Features Of Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- The USSD transfer code is available to all Heritage Bank customers who have an account with the bank.
- The transaction does not require any internet connection to initiate.
- What is needed is only the mobile network.
- It works on all mobile network providers in Nigeria, MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- The code can be dialed from all types of phone brands and operating system.
- The service is available all time of the day, including midnights, weekends and public holidays.
Other USSD Codes
- For Self-recharge – dial *322*030*Amount#
- For Third Party Recharge – dial *322*030*Phone Number *Amount#
- For Transfer – dial *322*030*Account Number*Amount#
- For Bill Payment – dial *322*030*Biller ID*Amount#, for instance, to pay for LCC Dial *322*030*1066* Amount#
- Standard Chartered Bank Recharge & Transfer Code
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank to other Banks
- First Bank Transfer Code To Send Money Any Bank Account
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code To Transfer Money To All Banks
- USSD Code To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Stanbic IBTC to Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Wema Bank to other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank To Other Banks
Related Tags: Transfer money from Heritage bank to another bank with mobile device | Transfer fund from Heritage bank to other banks with mobile phone | USSD code to transfer money from Heritage bank to other another from phone | Phone code to transfer money from Heritage bank to another bank.