This article contains Heritage Bank Customer Care Number and Head Office Address.
After a decade of the 2004 banking consolidation by the CBN governor, the banking sector became stronger. It was at that point Heritage Bank came to the air with its outstanding banking services to compete in the industry.
Nevertheless, they have been courageous and have shown they have what it takes to be among the leading banks in Nigeria.
As a public liability company, Heritage Banks has employed thousands of workers and has several branches across the country. They have well-trained staffs who understand the modus Operandi of a bank environment.
Every bank survives because of its customers. Without bank customers, there will be no banks. It is why Heritage Bank made sure they have a way to reach out to its customers and the general public effectively.
Choose whether to reach the bank customer care wing either on phone calls, live chat, or email. Or simply walk into ant Heritage Bank branch to have a face-to-face discussion with their customer care agent.
Below you will find Heritage Bank Customer Service Number and Head Office Address
Heritage Bank Customer Care Number and Head Office Address
Heritage Bank Customer Care Number & Email
- Number: 0700-HERITAGE (+234 1 236 9000)
- Email: [email protected]
Heritage Bank Head Office Address
- 292B, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Functions OF Heritage Bank Customer Care Unit
- Cheque instructions
- Issues relating to card transaction
- Resetting your banking password
- Give customers feedback for products and services
- Request for reissuing of card PIN
- Online and internet banking inquiries
- Heritage bank account reactivation
- General complaints
- POS issues
- Reactivation of dormant account
- Checking your account balance
- Request for statement of account
- Request for checkbook
- Accounts issues
- Request for blocking your ATM card
- Help in the account opening
- They give firsthand information about the products and services of Heritage Bank.
How to Transfer Money From Heritage Bank Transfer Code
For you to use Heritage Bank Transfer Code on your phone, you must first all, have registered your number for mobile money transfer.
As a result, the number you used when creating your account with Access Bank has been activated for Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer.
To perform this transaction,
*745*1*Amount*account number# on your mobile phone and also follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
How to Recharge your Phone from Heritage Bank
We recently wrote an article on how to use Access Bank Mobile money, this time around, this post is going to center Heritage Bank mobile money and how to recharge your phone from Heritage Bank.
To recharge on your phone, all you need is the mobile number you have registered with your Heritage Bank account.
You don’t need to register for the service, you don’t need an app.
Therefore, simply type
*745*200# in fact, follow the below instruction and get it right. I belt you, this is so easy.
- Simply dial *745*200#
- The amount recharged (200) will be deducted directly from your Heritage Bank Account
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone notifying you that the transaction was successful.
How to Check Heritage Bank Account Balance On Phone
To check your Heritage Bank account balance, simply
Dial *745*0# and follow the instruction displayed on your screen and your account balance will also be sent to your phone. You must do this with the phone number that is linked to your Heritage Bank account.
- How To Buy Airtime From Heritage Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks
- Heritage Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance And Account Number
Related Tags: heritage bank – head office annex lagos | heritage bank nigeria | heritage bank staff | heritage bank portal