This article explains how to track Western Union Money Transfer online in less than 5 minutes.
Western Union Money Transfer is a financial corporation company that has been in business since 1851. The company allows people to transfer money from a location to another.
It is a United States based company but does the services of processing financial transactions all over the globe. No matter your location in, you will find a western union address near you.
Western Union Money Transfer gives you to secure money transfer. This transfer can be done by using your bank online bill pay service, just like a utility bill.
And as for western union transfer charges, that shouldn’t be an issue. Western union international rates are considerably fair enough.
Western Union money tracking is straightforward. There are many ways for one to track western union online; they were explained below.
Track Western Union Online With MTCN Number
MTCN stands for Money Transfer Control Number. It is a unique tracking number that will be generated for all Western Union money transfer. The MTCN helps in tracking the transfer it process, which may be used reference purposes.
To track Western Union money transfer using MTCN, you will have to do the steps below
- Enter https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer in any web browser. Mobile or PC browser can be used.
- On the web page, you will have to select sender or receiver. It will depend on which you are.
- Inside the text field, you will have to provide your MTCN.
- Click on Continue.
If the information you provided correct, you will see the progress of your transaction.
If you lost your tracking number, there are other western union global pay tracking options.
Western Union Tracking Without MTCN
To track Western Union without an MTCN is of two ways.
The first way allows you to track your transfer by supplying the receiver’s country, sender’s phone number, and the send/receive amount.
The second option is to track western union transfer with receivers name, sender name, the receiver’s country, and the send/receive amount.
To track your Western Union money transfer without MTCN, do the steps below
- Open your browser and navigate to https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer.
- After the page has successfully opened, under the blue Continue button, click on the “Don’t know the MTCN?” link.
- On your next screen, select which variant you wound want to use – whether to supply the sender’s phone number or sender and receiver names.
- Fill in the field with the appropriate information.
- For best results, add the transfer date (optional).
- Click on the Continue button after you have supplied the necessary information.
If the information you provided is correct, you will be able to see the progress of your transaction.
Video Credit: YouTube
Western Union Nigeria
To access western union login from Nigeria, you will have to visit www.westernunion.com/ng/en/home.html. It is from this link you can visit the Nigerian version to login in and do whatever you want to without any restriction.