This Article, You Will See How To Use First Bank Airtime Recharge Code To Recharge Your Mobile Phone
First Bank is one of the top Banks in Nigeria when comparing banking services – mobile banking a one of their best banking service. How amazing this could be – you don’t have to start looking for a store just to buy airtime for your phone – One of First Bank services includes recharging phone with the USSD code.
First Bank Airtime Recharge makes it very easy for you to recharge your mobile phone with your First Bank account. The use of First Bank USSD Recharge Code has made it so easy for mobile phone recharge.
Why not join the party and start recharging your phone via First Bank USSD code
How to Buy Airtime From your First Bank Account
You will first register on the First Bank USSD banking by Dial *894*0# and follow the screen instructions to create a pin; this will be done only once.
|FIRST BANK USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *894* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your First Bank account|
|Dial *894* Amount * Mobile number #||To recharge other mobile phones from your First Bank account|
|Dial *894* Amount * Account number #||To transfer money to First Bank or other banks from your First bank account|
|Dial *894*00 #||To check your First Bank account balance|
|Dial *890*0#||To register for USSD banking|
To buy airtime using the First Bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *894*Amount# to easily top-up your mobile phone without stress, just as shown in the table above.
- For instance: to recharge ₦500 – you will have to dial *894*500#
Dial *894*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other peoples mobile phones
- For instance: to recharge a friend phone with ₦500 – you will have to dial *894*500* 080xxxxxxxx #
Make sure you send the USSD from the mobile number which is linked to your First Bank account.
All the USSD code we listed here was found on First Bank website as at the date this post was last updated. Please note that the bank may change its USSD codes at any time, which may not reflect here immediately.
After dialing the USSD code, your mobile line will be credited with the amount immediately. The sum of ₦500 will be debited from your First Bank Account and credited to your mobile number.
To do this, you must have an account with First Bank. Again the USSD code should be sent with the mobile number that is linked to your First Bank account.
- Wema Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- How to Buy Airtime From GTBank For Yourself & Others
- How to Buy Airtime With Standard Chartered Bank Recharge Code
- How To Buy Airtime And Data With Access Bank Account Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Union Bank Recharge Code – How to Buy Airtime from Union Bank
- FCMB Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Unity Bank Recharge Code to Buy Airtime & Data From Account
First Bank airtime recharge Code | USSD code to recharge phone with First Bank account | First Bank bank recharge code for Airtime | code to recharge MTN with First Bank bank | recharge using First Bank | code to by phone credit from First Bank | buy call card from First Bank