The Fidelity Bank transfer code which *770# USSD is one of the value added service, which Fidelity Bank provides to its customers. This service allows users to perform most regular banking transactions smoothly.
With the Fidelity Bank instance banking code, you can complete all banking transactions without any obstruction on your way. The most amazing this is that it can be done at the convenience of your home, irrespective of your mobile phone or mobile network you use.
This same service allows Fidelity Bank customers to transfer money to any bank account without an internet connection.
Save yourself the time and stress it you take you going to the bank anytime you need to transfer money for business or personal purposes. Transfer funds using 770 Instant Banking anytime, anywhere and to all banks in Nigeria. No stories No delays. Transfers are instantly done.
How To Transfer Money With The Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
To transfer money from your Fidelity Bank account to another Fidelity Bank account or another any other bank in Nigeria;
Dial *770*Account Number*Amount#
The next step is the choose the name of the recipient bank, from the list of banks that will be displayed on your screen.
You will confirm the name of the recipient as shown on your mobile screen.
The final step will be to enter your transfer PIN. After which the money will be deducted from your account and the same sum of money will be added to your recipient bank account.
This code must be dialed from a mobile number that is linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
Features of Fidelity USSD Bank Transfer
- A single transaction maximum is 20,000 naira.
- Daily accumulation limit is 100,000 naira.
- It works with all phone number that is registered with Fidelity Bank.
- The service is dependent on network signal from your telecom provider.
- The sum transacted will be deducted directly from your Fidelity Bank account.
Benefits of Fidelity USSD Bank Transfer
- The service is speedy, convenient, and it is no doubt the easiest and most flexible way to send money to any bank account.
- The transaction process takes less than 30 seconds to complete in most cases.
- The *770#, you can transfer funds within either to a Fidelity and other banks in Nigeria as long as the bank has its NUBAN.
- The service is available all round the clock, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank to other Banks
- First Bank Transfer Code To Send Money Any Bank Account
- USSD Code to Transfer Money from UBA to Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Union Bank to other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank Any Other Bank
- USSD Code To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Stanbic IBTC to Other Banks