This article explained all the factors you have to consider when trying to predict football matches correctly.
If follow the tips I will give to you here, you will undoubtfully predict and win every football match result.
Are you thinking of how to win Sportybet, how to win BetKing, how to win Bet9ja, or how to win all kinds of sports and football predictions?
You are in the right place, the information you are looking for is right here.
Soccer is one thing that brings people from different walks of life together.
Football is no doubt hobby for many, not just that so many who don’t even know how to play football support one club or the other, no wonder it’s now a part of life for people over the world.
Every weekend we see people gathering in place just to watch football with fellow fans. The weekend is always very boring when there is no football match to be played.
Before the start of every football game, people make predictions, predicting the outcome or result of matches.
But the question is, how many of these predictions will be correct? Here we will break down for you how to perfect all your football predictions.
Lots of people are emotional and/or biased when predicting football results, this is either because they are fans of the playing team, or they have staked on the team. But this is not right.
Football prediction is one thing one can really make a fortune from if good at it. To Predict football matches is as difficult as chasing a moving car for those who lack knowledge about it.
The tendency of predicting the outcome of a football match correctly varies, depending on the information you have.
Some people see football as mathematics or/and statistics. But what happens after the whole calculation?
Most people end up predicting football outcomes wrongly.
Predicting the outcome of a football game is easier than predicting the correct score. The tendency of predicting multiple correct results of a football match is less than 33%.
There are many variables that can affect the outcome of a football match. If these variables can all be predicted then you are sure of the results.
Factors that Affect Football Predictions
As I explained in a post I termed 12 Secrets of Football Prediction, I made a statement there that you should only choose from selected leagues and teams.
In addition to that, the following variables should be considered.
1. The teams in question
Knowing and understanding the playing teams is the first step to predicting the possible outcome of a football match yet to be played.
Every team has its own temperament, weakness, and strength. Some teams play more attacking football, while some defend their game more.
Some teams prefer not to win with much goal margin, once they start winning they will substitute their key players because they feel they have already won the match.
This you must put into consideration, especially if you want to predict the correct result of a football game.
2. Football Luck
Most people still don’t believe that luck exists in football. As a contributory factor in football “luck” is not within our capacity to predict.
When luck is involved, anything can happen. We don’t have powers or control over luck.
We can only pray for luck to go in favour of our predictions. “Own goal” is a bit of luck that is advantageous to the team.
In fact, generally speaking, luck has done so many unimaginable things.
I can remember vividly some time ago when a friend predicted that Atletico Madrid will win a particular match. The match played goalless for 90 minutes, and the referee added an additional 5 minutes of injury time. In the 93rd minute, Atletico Madrid scored a goal, while my friend was still jubilating that he has won 250,000 Naira from his prediction, the goal was equalized a minute after.
Just know that once luck wants to play a part in a game, the outcome may be unpredictable, since luck can not be calculated.
3. Home Advantage
Although this doesn’t count sometimes, over 80% of football teams are better off when playing at their home stadium than when playing away.
The reason for this is that their home stadium is where they play most time, which makes them get acquainted with it.
Every team playing at home is expected to have more fans in the stadium. The cheers of the fans will also motivate the home team to play better.
Home advantage does not mean that they will win the game, but all things being equal the home team will have more ball possession and even play better.
Therefore, when predicting a football match, make your research to know the home team’s track records when playing at home
4. Weather Condition
The effect of weather conditions is rare as it affects both teams in the field of play. But there are times it may have a negative effect on some teams than others.
Take for instance, an African team playing against an European team during winter. This may have a negative impact on the African team.
If you are about to predict a football match with this kind of scenario, you must put the weather condition into consideration.
5. Current Form
Considering the current form of a team is a step ahead of determining the outcome of their match. Use the last 5 matches’ results to determine the team’s recent form.
A team that is in good form hardly loses a match, when playing against an opponent of the same class.
No matter how strong or weak a team or football club is, their current for matters a lot on their next game.
6. The Opponent
You can’t just predict the soccer results of a team without taking research on the opponent.
No matter how good a team is, you can never predict their match result correctly without taking another look at their opponent.
Every research you perform on a team should also be performed on their opponent, on the same basis.
7. Team Next Big Match
Most times we find big teams losing a match before the next crucial match.
This is so not because they want to lose. But because they consider the crucial match more important.
As a result of which, they are forced to bench their top key players to avoid injuries and keep them fit for the next match.
8. Pitch of Play
Either artificial grass pitch or natural grass pitch both have an effect on some players. For instance, natural grass is known to be slippery. This may affect some players on the pitch of play.
Every player is better on a particular type of pitch than the other.
To Predict right, investigate the key players that will play the match you are predicting, Know the pitch they will be played on, and compare the key players’ performance on those kinds of pitch.
Before predicting a match consider already injured players who are likely not to play, and their overall impact on their team. If their impact is high, then know who their possible replacement is.
Tips to Predict and Win Football Matches
These will be the best patterns for forecasting football results in a way to win big.
All the tips I will give you here are based on empirical evidence. There are no guarantees but research has shown that they are more effective when predicting the outcome of a football result.
- Never predict a draw in a football ticket that involves multiple games: The reason is because of the tendency of getting a correct draw result is just about 20%. Instead, go for No Draw, or Either Side Wins. If you must go with Draw do not mix it with other outcomes. Predict Draw as a single game.
- Remove emotion while forecasting football results: Emotion is one thing responsible for many incorrect predictions. Most time while forecasting we always base it on the team we want to win. This is also the reason you should not include the team you support on your prediction ticket.
- Forecast football results based on empirical facts only: First you will have to ask yourself why you chose your predicted result. So predict results based on their instinct, some are based on mere guessing. For those that trust their instinct so much, that may be the right choice. But you can be more sure that when you back it up with empirical realities, such as; current team performance, home advantage, head-to-head results, etc.
- Check other prediction options: For so many, their focus is between Win, Draw, and Over/Under Goals. But these are not the only options available. There are many other options you can take advantage of such as; betting on Over/Under Cards, Over/Under Corner Kicks, Team to Score, Double Chance, Asian Handicap, Goal Range, and Draw No Bet.
- Stake only what you can afford to lose: When your staking price is much for you to bear. It makes you try to be too careful, at that point emotions will be added, at this point, you are likely to make wrong forecasts.
- Don’t depend fully on prediction sites: Most football predicting platforms are mere artificial intelligence, to give their predictions mostly on previous outcomes of the involved teams. While you can use them, you still should modify them if necessary base on your personal findings.
- Avoid multiple selections with over 20 games: The more you add games to your ticket, the outcomes keep increasing at a higher pace. This is the reason people get carried away and keep on adding irrelevant games which ends up “casting their ticket”. It’s very important for you to know that every additional match you add to your ticket reduces the probability of winning that ticket. A friend of mine once staked 25 matches on a ticket, having a total odds of 17,300. Guess what, the last game he predicted was what “cast the ticket”.
Most of what we explained here is no direct yardstick in measuring the outcome of every prediction. Your positive instinct will have a vital role in predicting the overall result of every game. You must build your instinct to trust it well while making a soccer decision.
Tag: football prediction site | soccer predictions | real football prediction | forebet prediction | football prediction for tomorrow | best football prediction site in the world | accurate football prediction website.