This article explains How To Use The Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code To Recharge Your Mobile Phone
Fidelity Bank is one of the most respected banks in the Nigerian banking industry. The bank has been in existence for decades now. They have gradually built trust and reliability in most of their customers.
We are aware that most people in this part of the world like to have more than one bank account.
But research has shown that people who bank with Fidelity Bank have no reason to open another bank account. It is enough evidence to say that their banking services are incredible.
The bank provides a service that allows its customers to recharge their phones directly from their bank accounts quickly.
Fidelity Bank airtime recharge code, the trend in technology has made it very easy for fidelity bank customers in Nigeria.
Therefore, this fidelity bank USSD recharge code enables their customers to buy airtime from their phones in the comfort of their homes, directly from their bank account.
As a result, *770# is a value-added service that allows you to perform your banking transactions effortlessly.
This service can only be available to you if only you have a fidelity bank account and also a registered phone number used in generating your account with the bank. Here, wonders can be done just by dialing *770#.
How to Recharge Phone From Your Fidelity Bank Account
|Fidelity Bank USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *770* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Fidelity Bank account|
|Dial *770 *Phone Number * Amount #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Fidelity Bank account|
|Dial *770* Account Number * Amount #||To transfer money to Fidelity Bank or other banks from your Fidelity Bank account|
|Dial *770*8* Amount #||To get cash from ATM without a debit card|
|Dial *770*0 #||To check your Fidelity Bank account balance|
|Dial *770*00#||To change your pin|
|Dial *770*02#||To update your BVN|
|Dial *770*911#||To block your card|
To buy airtime using the Fidelity Bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *770*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦400 – you will have to dial *770*400#
Dial *770* Mobile number *Amount # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend phone with ₦400 – you will have to dial *770* 080xxxxxx34 *400 #
How to Buy Data From Fidelity Bank Account
Are you thinking of buying data directly from your Fidelity bank account?
It is not directly possible, but you can you the airtime you purchase to subscribe for whatever data package you want.
Features of Fidelity Bank *822#
- The service is available on all mobile networks in Nigeria; MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and Glo.
- Payment made will be deducted from your Fidelity account.
- A daily recharge maximum of 20,000 Naira.
- The maximum amount of transfer limit is also 20,000 Naira per transaction. But with a limit of 100,000 Naira daily.
- It has a daily bill payment maximum of 20,000 Naira.
- The platform is fully dependent on the network strength coming from your telecom provider.
- Twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week availability.