Wema Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
This article explains How To Use The Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code To Recharge Your Mobile Phone
As a bank, what should be looked out for most is flexibility and customer satisfaction.
Nigerians had known Wema bank as one of the oldest banks. Talking about customer services, they are one of the most reliable banks in the financial sector of Nigeria.
For a bank to keep its customers happy, they have to make available flexible services that will enable its customer to find the ease of payments. It is why the bank created an avenue that allows everyone who banks can recharge their phone directly from their bank account.
How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Wema Bank Account
|Wema Bank USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *945* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Wema Bank account|
|Dial *945* Phone Number* Amount #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Wema Bank account|
|Dial *945* Account number * Amount #||To transfer money to Wema Bank or other banks from your Wema Bank account|
|Dial *945*0 #||To check your Wema Bank account balance|
|Dial *945*00#||To change your pin|
|Dial *945*1#||To open a Wema Bank account|
To buy airtime using the Wema Bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *945*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦100 – you will have to dial *945*100#
Dial *945*Mobile number*Amount # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend phone with ₦100 – you will have to dial *945*080xxxxxx24 *100#
How To Buy Data From Wema Bank Account
It is very easy to buy data from your Wema Bank account.
All you have to do is first to recharge your line with the bank recharge code. After that, you can then buy data from the airtime you recharge.
The bank doesn’t offer a direct service that allows its customers to purchase data directly from the bank.
Features of Wema Bank *945#
- Airtime & Data Top-up
- Bank Balance Enquiry
- Funds Transfer
- Open an Account
- Generate a PIN
- Change PIN
- Cash on the Go (Cardless Withdrawal)
- DSTV Subscription
- Bill Payment (Smile Network Subscription)
- GOTV Subscription
- Bill Payment (Swift Network Subscription)
- MCash (Merchant Payment)
- Bill Payment (LCC Toll)
- Startimes Subscription
- Bill Payment (Electricity Bills)
- Receive Western Union Payment
- Zenith Bank Recharge Code – How to Buy Airtime & Data from Zenith Bank
- Union Bank Recharge Code – How to Buy Airtime from Union Bank
- How to Buy Airtime From GTBank For Yourself & Others
- How to Buy Airtime With Standard Chartered Bank Recharge Code
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code – How to Buy Credit from UBA Bank
- How To Buy Airtime And Data With Access Bank Account Recharge Code
- Unity Bank Recharge Code to Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- First Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account