No more scheduling a date to visit your bank, you don’t have to plan your banking date anymore with Wema Bank USSD banking.
Wema bank customers can carry out most banking activities by just by dialing the shortcode *945# to experience an array of functions which include Quick funds transfer, checking account balances on the Go, Instant airtime recharge to self and family, pay bills, and many more via their mobile phones.
In this post, we will focus on the Wema Bank code that can be used to transfer money to another Wema Bank or other banks in Nigeria.
Wema Bank Transfer Code To send money
Wema Bank money transfer via USSD is effortless with any mobile phone. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Dial *945*Account Number*Amount# For example dial *945*0987654321*5000# to send 5,000 to 0987654321
- On the next page on your phone on-screen you will have to select the bank name of the recipient.
- Next will be to confirm to account name you are transferring some money to.
- The final step will be to enter your PIN in other to complete the transaction.
Please note that the USSD must be sent from the mobile number that is linked to your Wema Bank Account.
Features of Wema Bank USSD Transfer
- It must be sent from the mobile line that is linked to a Wema Bank account.
- It is reliable and very easy to use.
- Every account holder with Wema bank can make use of it.
- It is very secure.
- It does not require an internet connection to initiate.
- It supports all kinds of phones as long as the phone can send a USSD code.
- It is available on all telecom networks in Nigeria.
- The service is available round the clock. Twenty-four hours a day seven days a week. Including at midnight.
All Wema Bank USSD Code
|*945*phone Number*amount#||Buy Airtime|
|*945*2*oldaccountnumber*newaccountnumber#||Change account number|
|*945*000#||Get your Account Number|
|*945*7*confirmationnumber*amount#||Receive/ redeem money|
|*945*6*amount#||Send Money to phone/email|
|*945*11*last four digits of card pan number#||Card Control|
|*945*14*MTCN*amount#||Receive Western Union|
|*945*20*idnumber#||Smile Subscription Payments|
|*945*19*metrenumber*amount#||EKO AND IKEJA DISCO|
|*945*23*LCC account number*AMOUNT#||LCC PAYMENT|
How to Buy Airtime from Wema Bank
- To recharge self-airtime, simply dial *945*Phone Number*Amount# e.g if you want to recharge N1000, dial *945*08134567090*1000#
- To recharge airtime for others, simply dial *945*Phone Number*Amount# for e.g if you want to recharge N1000, dial *945*08145087546*1000#.
How to Check Wema Bank Account Balance
To check your wema bank account balance simply dial *945*0# and your WEMA BANK Account balance will display on your phone.
AMAZING THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WEMA BANK CODE
- First of all, the service is open to all Wema Bank account holders.
- Secondly, to use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- In addition, the service is open to all circular data.
- Finally, the service is OPEN to use 24 hours every day.