This article talked about how Unity Bank customers can make use of the USSD code to check their account balance and account number.
Unity Bank is one of the new generation banks which have embraced technology in boosting its banking activities.
There is no doubt that technology is what rules the world in recent times. Any bank that drops the armchair banking system to embrace technology will be ahead of its competitors who do not apply the same techniques.
It is what has kept Unity bank running and growing to a greater height. One of the bank products that is powered by technology is USSD banking.
Unity Bank has its USSD code that supports all the mobile networks in Nigeria; this includes; MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
The USSD has helped to reduce the stress of going to a Unity Bank just for minor issues.
The code allows customers to perform some crucial bank functions from their phones, even without an internet connection.
Among these, Unity Bank customers can quickly check their account balance and account number by dialing the code.
How to Check Unity Bank Balance
Unity Bank made it very easy for their customers to check their account balance via USSD code. Dial the code below if you are a unity bank customer.
- Dial *7799 # and select “Check Balance.”
Dial *7799 # to check your bank balance with Unity Bank. You will then be asked to enter your four-digit pin.
Remember that the code must be dialed with the phone number that is linked to your bank account.
How to Check Unity Bank Number
As of when last this post was updated there was no USSD code to check Unity Bank account number. But you can download and install the Unity Bank Mobile App. With the app, you can always check your account number anytime you wish to.
Several bank-related functions can also be done with the code.
Do you know that with the same code you can buy airtime on your phone and even your friend’s phone?
How to Transfer Money with Unity Bank Transfer Code
You can transfer money from your bank account to another bank account in just a few seconds, without going to the bank.
For you to use Unity BANK USSD Transfer Code on your phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. To transfer money from Unity Bank Account to any Banks in Nigeria, Dial
*389*215# from the phone number you registered with Unity Bank, then follow the instruction to end the transaction.
How to Activate Unity Bank Mobile App
To activate your unity bank mobile app simply do the following.
- First of all, you have to download the Unity mobile App through your mobile app store.
- Also, log in to the Unity Bank Mobile app on your mobile phone to register your account, mobile number, and other details on unity mobile.
- In addition, choose your mobile network provider and send.
- You will receive a congratulatory message of successful activation with a default PIN.
- Furthermore, click on security on the menu
- to change the default PIN to your desired 4-digit PIN.
- Also, go to any of the Unity Bank branches around you to complete your data capture and limit increase.
- Finally, visit any Unity Bank branch to activate your PIN, fill out the form, submit and activate your PIN.
Related Tags: USSD code for Unity Bank account balance | Phone Code to check Unity Bank account balance | Code to check Unity Bank balance through your phone | Check Unity Bank balance from a phone.