In this article, you will learn how to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
Payoneer is an innovative payment platform that empowers people from different countries to easily get paid by international companies and marketplaces quickly at a much-reduced cost.
Opening a Payoneer allows you to have bank accounts in up to seven different currencies and countries.
Once your Payoneer account is set up, it gives accounts in USD (US Dollars), EUR (Euro), and GBP (Pounds).
On request, you can also activate more bank accounts in JPY, CNH, CAD, and AUD.
See image below;
Payoneer allows you to transfer funds between the accounts given to you, and you can also transfer to other users’ Payoneer accounts.
One can also request a Payoneer Master Card to make withdrawals from any ATM around the world.
With the same Master Card, you can do your online shopping and pay with the card – while the money gets deducted from your account.
If you open your Payoneer account here in Nigeria, it will allow you to enjoy the flexible and cost-effective payment solutions from Payoneer here in Nigeria.
You can make payments with your Payoneer, and you can as well receive money from any international clients right here in Nigeria.
For most bloggers in Nigeria today, Payoneer has been their best option for collecting Adsense funds from Google. Especially those who do not have a Nigeria Adsense.
If you are using the UK or US Adsense, Payoneer will bring flexibility in getting funds from Google Adsense.
Benefits of having a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- Payoneer is easy to use and with a low service charge.
- Very fast Payment, you receive your payments within a few minutes.
- The Payoneer platform is available in over 200 countries to withdraw your funds.
- It supports online shopping payments.
- Payoneer allows withdrawing payments from any ATM that supports MasterCard.
- With Payoneer, you can withdraw payments from Paypal, Freelancer, Payza etc.
- It allows you to receive payments from all Payoneer partner companies via Payoneer Account.
- Other Payoneer account holders can also make a payment directly into your Payoneer account, totally free of charge.
- Add your local bank account details to your Payoneer account and transfer your funds directly into your bank account.
- You can receive payments in dollars from US companies, just as if you have a US bank account.
- They offer 24hrs Customer Support.
- + many more benefits.
Things Needed to Open Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- A functional email address.
- A valid Identity card (National ID card, Nigeria drivers license, International passport)
- An address for the delivery of your Payoneer Mastercard. (On request)
How to Open Payoneer Account in Nigeria
Click here to Register a Payoneer account in less than 5 min.
1. Choose if you are an individual or a company
2. Fill in your name, address, etc. as it appears in the ID card and your bank. (this will fasten the approval)
See image below;
3. Set your password, answer a security question.
4. Select your ID type and provide the details of your ID as required. (Please do not make a mistake here)
5. Provide your bank account details if required by Payoneer. (Make sure the bank account is active and functional)
6. You will be asked your bank SWIFT/BIC. Simply Google it.
Once you are done filling the form, wait for an email notification from Payoneer about your application status. It is why I said earlier that you should make use of a functional email.
Approval may take a few hours; in some cases, it may take a couple of days. Once approved, you can request your Payoneer Master Card if you have funds up to $30 in your Payoneer account.
Sign Up for a Payoneer account and start receiving international funds today.
- How to Open, Fund & Withdraw from Payoneer – Nigerians and Non-Nigerians
- How To Open And Verify A PayPal Account In Nigeria
- Secrets Of Making Money Online Without Paying Anything
- How Does Bitcoin Work? – Meaning, Benefits, And Risks
- 8 Best On-Page SEO Techniques For Bloggers
- Top 100 Cryptocurrencies In The World And Their Symbol