The post is updated every day to give the day-to-the-day Exchange rate of the euro. The article contains euro to naira exchange bank rate, euro to naira, black market rate, western union, and MoneyGram exchange rate to the naira.
Euro to Naira Black Market Rate
- Buying @ 1 Euro = 800.00 Naira
- Selling @ 1 Euro = 820.00 Naira
Naira to Euro Black Market Rate
- Buying @ 1 Naira = 0.0014 Euro
- Selling @ 1 Naira = 0.0014 Euro
Euro to Naira CBN Rate
- Buying @ 1 Euro = 459.00 Naira
- Selling @ 1 Euro = 460.00 Naira
Naira to Euro CBN Rate
- Buying @ 1 Naira = 0.0023 Euro
- Selling @ 1 Naira = 0.0023 Euro
Western Union Rates (EUR to NGN)
- Receiving @ ₦445.00 per €1
MoneyGram Rates (EUR to NGN)
- Receiving @ ₦467.00 per €1
The Euro Currency
The European Euro came into existence on the first day of January 1999. Before this date, it had been a goal of the European Union and its predecessors since back in the 1960s.
After numerous negotiations, due to the opposition from the UK, the Maastricht Treaty entered into force in 1993 with the primary goal of creating an economic and monetary union by 1999 for all European Union States except the United Kingdom and Denmark.
In the year 1999, the currency was born but just virtually and three years after which was in 2002 notes and coins began circulation.
In a short period the euro took over the former national currencies, and it slowly expanded behind the rest of the European Union.
The Euro (€) Symbol
The symbol for the European euro is a curved “E” with two cross lines €.
The euros are divided into euro cents, each of the euro cent consisting of one-hundredth of a euro.
Countries That Use Euro
The euro currency is one of the most influential currencies in the world of today. It is used by more than 175 million Europeans, consisting of 19 of 28 EU member countries, also some countries that are not formally members of the European Union.
The countries using the euro are:
- Andorra (not EU member)
- Monaco (not EU)
- Montenegro (not EU)
- San Marino (not EU)
- Vatican City (not EU)
Factors affecting the exchange rate of the Euro to Naira
- Nigeria so much depends on importation products
- Oil being the major source of government revenue
- The demand for foreign currency by Nigerians is on the high side
- Obsession with foreign products and services
- Looting of public fund and banking them in foreign banks
Related Tag: euro to naira bank rate today, 2000 euro to naira, convert 100 euro to naira, convert 50 euro to naira, 200 euro to naira, 20 euro to naira. convert 500 euro to naira, 1000 euro to naira, euro to naira, convert 100 euro to naira, convert 50 euro to naira, 200 euro to naira, italy currency to naira. Germany currency to naira, how much is 1 euro in naira, Nigeria exchange rate, how much is one euro in naira, 1 eur to ngn, exchange rate euro to naira.