This article explains How To Buy Airtime And Internet Data From Access Bank Account For Yourself And Others.
Where ever Access Bank is mentioned in Nigeria everyone knows it is a solid bank indeed. This bank has acquired and merger with two giant banks in Nigeria (Intercontinental bank and Diamond bank). With this, you can imagine how large their customer base will be.
For a bank to build and keep its customer it has to provide them with banking services that they will be satisfied with. In this angle, Access Bank has done great work.
Access bank is no doubt one of the best banks in Nigeria. Over the years, we have seen the bank swallowing other big banks.
When it comes to the customer base, Access bank has it all. And their service is first to be reckoned with in Nigeria. They keep improving gradually in all banking aspect.
Among several other banking services, Access Bank offers USSD banking most of them.
To enjoy unlimited mobile banking with Access bank in Nigeria, you must first register by dialing *901# which is their mobile transfer USSD code to get started on the channel.
Over to the big question on everyone’s lips, ” what is the USSD code for Access bank Nigeria?”
Our focus on this article is the Access Bank *901# USSD code to recharge mobile phones from your bank. This service has been widely in use by most Access bank customers.
How To Recharge Phone From Access Bank
|Access Bank USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *901* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Access Bank account|
|Dial *901* Amount *Phone Number #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Access Bank account|
|Dial *901*1* Amount * Account Number #||To transfer from your Access Bank Account to another Access Bank Account.|
|Dial *901*2* Amount * Account Number #
||To transfer money from Access Bank To other banks|
|Dial *901*0#||To open an account with Access Bank|
|Dial *901*8 #||To purchase data from Access Bank|
|Dial *901*5 #||To check your Access Bank account balance|
To buy airtime using the Access bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *901*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦700 – you will have to dial *901*700#
Dial *901*Amount * Mobile number # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend phone with ₦700 – you will have to dial *901* 700* 080xxxxxx24 #
How To Buy Data From Access Bank Account
Access is one of the few banks in Nigeria that allows its customers to buy data directly from its USSD code. To do this dial *901*8 # and follow the screen response.
Features of Access Bank *901#
- To transfer funds
- Buy data
- To recharge your phone
- To recharge family and friends phone
- To make merchant payments
- To make LCC Toll Payments
- To reset your PIN
- To check your bank balance
- To pay bills
- To make card-less withdrawals
- To manage your cards
- To open an account
- How To Buy Airtime From Heritage Bank Account For Yourself & Others
- Wema Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- How to Buy Airtime From GTBank For Yourself & Others
- Stanbic IBTC Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Sterling Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Union Bank Recharge Code – How to Buy Airtime from Union Bank
- FCMB Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- First Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account