This article contains the UBA Customer Care Number and Head Office Address.
UBA stands for United Bank for Africa; the bank has an impressive track record in Nigeria. UBA was capable of withstanding all banking reforms in Nigeria.
Only that should tell you that they have what it takes to be in the banking industry. When you think of corporate governance, think of UBA.
No need to give many words, but if you doubt the solidity of this bank, then you may have to check its annual report.
The shareholders of UBA are enjoying lots of benefits, likewise their depositors.
UBA banking facility is of an international stand, and its products and services are of such every bank customer will like to be part of. It is the reason why the bank has lots of customers.
As a bank customer, once you have any complaint, the first thing to look out for is the customer care service. The same applies when you need information on the products of UBA.
For this reason, we shall give you all the UBA customer service phones number and addresses, to make things easy for you.
Below you will find the UBA Customer Service Number and Head Office Address
UBA Customer Care Number and Head Office Address
UBA Customer Care Number & Email
- Number: +234 1 6319822, +234 700 2255 822 or +234 1 280 8822
- Email: [email protected]
UBA Head Office Address
- UBA House, 57, Marina Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Website: www.ubagroup.com
What UBA Customer Care Can Do?
- General complaints
- Request for blocking your ATM card
- Accounts issues
- Cheque instructions
- Issues relating to card transaction
- Request for checkbook
- Give customers feedback for products and services
- Request for reissuing of card PIN
- Resetting your banking password
- Checking your account balance
- Request for statement of account
- Help in the account opening
- POS issues
- They give firsthand information about the products and services of UBA
- UBA account reactivation
- Reactivation of dormant account
- Online and internet banking inquiries
UBA Transfer Code How to Transfer Money from UBA
For you to use UBA Transfer Code on your phone, you must first of all, have registered your phone number for a mobile money transfer.
As a result, the number you used when generating your account with UBA has been activated for Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer.
To transfer money from UBA to other Banks in Nigeria, Simply Dial *919# on your mobile phone and follow the instruction displayed on the screen.