This article explains How To Use The Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code To Recharge Your Mobile Phone
Everyone who understands the value of a bank will know that Union Bank has what it takes to stand among the leading banks.
Union bank is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria, whose mode of operation is first to be reckoned with – in the banking industry.
The banking services that the bank provides are amazing, and among their services are the USSD banking services.
Union Bank USSD banking allows its customers to perform some of its banking operations with their mobile. No internet service is required; this kind of banking service can be done with or with mobile data.
Below is the list of Union Bank codes for recharging your mobile and doing other banking activities.
Code To Credit Phone From Your Union Bank Account
|Union Bank USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *826* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Union Bank account|
|Dial *826* Amount *Phone Number #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Union Bank account|
|Dial *826*1* Amount* Account Number #||To transfer money from Union Bank account to another Union Bank account|
|Dial *826*2* Amount* Account Number #
||To transfer money from Union Bank account to other banks.|
|Dial *826*4 #||To check your Union Bank account balance|
|Text BAL to 20123||To check your account number|
|Dial *826*5#||To create your pin|
To buy airtime using the Union Bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *826*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦800 – you will have to dial *826*800#
Dial *826*Amount * Mobile number # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend phone with ₦800 – you will have to dial *826* 800 * 080xxxxxx24 #
Transfer Code to Transfer Money from Union Bank
For you to use Union Bank USSD Transfer Code on phone, as said earlier you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer.
To transfer money from Union Bank Account to another Union Bank account simply Dial
*826*1* Amount* Account Number # on your mobile phone and follow the instruction.
To transfer money from Union Bank Account to other banks account simply Dial
*826*2* Amount* Account Number # on your mobile phone and follow the instruction.
How to Check Union Bank Account Balance on Phone
Since you already know how Union Bank Mobile Banking works.
you can also check your Union Bank Account balance by dialing *826*4 # on your mobile phone with the registered number.
Therefore, to do this simply text BAL to 20123 and your Account balance will be sent to your phone.
How To Buy Data From Union Bank Account
Are you looking for how to buy data on your phone directly from your Union Bank account?
The best you can do here is to purchase airtime from your bank; then you can now buy data from the airtime – using the data recharge code available on each network.
Features of Union Bank *826#
- To recharge your phone
- To reset your PIN
- To recharge family and friends phone
- To make LCC Toll Payments
- To transfer funds
- To pay bills
- To make card-less withdrawals
- To check your bank balance
- To open an account
- To manage your cards
- To make merchant payments
- How to Buy Airtime From GTBank For Yourself & Others
- How to Buy Airtime With Standard Chartered Bank Recharge Code
- FCMB Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code – How to Buy Credit from UBA Bank
- How to Buy Airtime and Data With Ecobank Recharge Codee
- How To Buy Airtime From Heritage Bank Account For Yourself & Others
- How To Buy Airtime From Keystone Bank Account For Yourself & Others
- Wema Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account