This post contains a list of best WordPress eCommerce themes for Woocommerce
All themes listed here are handpicked and tested. Although the majority are premium themes which cost above $40, they are the best you can find anywhere.
I advise you don’t just pick a theme because of how it looks. To choose a theme for your eCommerce store, you must first have a store need and then lookout for a WordPress theme that will suit your need. This means that people will choose different themes. Don’t look at the beauty of a theme but the needed functionalities.
Flatsome will be an amazing theme for your online shop or company site, or even for your client sites if you are an agency or freelancer developer. With Flatsome, you got all the tools needed to create a super fast and responsive store with fantastic user experience and friendliness. It got so many unlimited options with a revolutionary responsive page builder called UX, for you to create outstanding store without any coding experience.
- Responsive banner and slider system
- Translation ready (.po files included), Translations included.
- Live Page Builder and Drag & Drop Header Builder
- Contact Form 7 integration and MailChimp Integration (With CF7)
- Amazing Parallax Effects
- Mobile optimized sliders and Minified CSS and JS
- Unlimited Footer options and Rich Snippets Optimized
- Child Theme and Demo contents included
- 700+ Google Fonts included
Electro is a flexible WordPress Electronics Store WooCommerce theme. The design is well suited for getting the best Electronics Store, vendor marketplaces, and affiliate sites. Electro is built and comes bundled with most advanced features available in most popular eCommerce sites such as; Amazon, Alibaba, Flipkart, Walmart, AliExpress, and so on. If you are an amazon affiliate or want to make a multi-vendor marketplace for your market or as a store owner, this theme will be perfect for you.
- Free Updates and one-to-one support.
- It comes with importable dummy data.
- Built on Bootstrap 4.
- Cross-browser compatible (Chrome/Firefox/IE).
- 4 Pre-defined header styles and option to customize headers.
- 9 Pre-defined color scheme and option to generate custom colors.
- 3 Different types of home pages and Responsive Megamenu
- 9 Pre-built Pages and Supports various post formats and post thumbnails feature.
- Includes 17 widgets
Webmarket is a perfectly responsive WordPress WooCommerce theme for an online store. It is effortless to use and set up with lots of amazing features which you won’t find in most other themes
- WooCommerce integration.
- Unlimited color schemes.
- Unlimited sidebars (with an implemented plugin)
- Easy installation.
- BONUS! $18 Slider Revolution included.
- 300+ Icons (Social & FontAwesome)
- Wide and boxed version.
Once you start with an awesome product, you can create amazing things. Built with the WordPress eCommerce functionality in your mind. Shopkeeper is a fully responsive Premium WordPress WooCommerce theme with outstanding design and extensive functionality.
Shopkeeper was built having in mind the possible needs of WordPress consultants and developers putting together shopping sites for their clients. Shopkeeper has everything you need to start a Woocommerce project quick. Start right away, and you may get to be a Shopkeeper soonest.
- One-Click Demo Import.
- Easy-to-follow User Guide with video walkthroughs.
- Friendly Support and over 700 Google Webfonts.
- Free Adobe Typekit Integration Addon.
- Enable / Disable Smooth Page Loading Transition
- Comes with a starter Child Theme for advanced customization
- Transparent Header & Page-Specific Color Schemes
- Hamburger / Off-Canvas Navigation
- 3 Layouts: Masonry, Classic, Modern
Atelier is a versatile WordPress WooCommerce theme. Its has a sleek design, minimalistic and modern. With an astounding number of features, and the support system is just a top-notch. Do you wish to explore Atelier’s layout? A well-designed demo is available for you. You can also make use of this as a foundation to create your website. What distinguishes this theme from others is that of the user controlling the entire experience. Also, mobile navigation is as good as its PC navigation, which makes it fully responsive and mobile-friendly too.
- Fully Responsive and Retina Ready
- Demo Content Importer Plugin
- SEO Optimised
- Built-in Mega Menu
- WooCommerce German Market plugin support.
- Child Theme included
- Full Width & Boxed Layout Theme
We decided to add Storefront among the list of best WordPress Woocommerce theme because it was developed by Woocommerce core developers and recommended by them. Take my word when is say no other theme
Storefront is the ideal theme for your next WooCommerce venture. It is one of the lightest WooCommerce theme, designed and created by WooCommerce Core developers. It includes a bespoke mix with WooCommerce itself in addition to a considerable lot of the most mainstream client confronting WooCommerce augmentations.
There are a few format and shading alternatives to customize your shop, various gadget areas, a responsive plan, and considerably more.
Although people look less on this theme just because it is 100% free, they never know that this theme is very fast in terms of loading speed, lighter than a chicken feather and supports lots of extensions. Are you searching for a WooCommerce theme? Look no further!
- Small Online Business Insurance For eCommerce & Online Shop
- How Many WordPress Plugins Should I Install?
- How To Install WordPress Plugins – 3 Methods Explained
- How to Prevent WordPress from Hacker
- Themes and Plugins of Top Blogs on WordPress in Nigeria
Related Tags: WordPress eCommerce themes for woocommerce | List of the best WordPress eCommerce themes