Unity Bank Transfer Code has made transactions very easy for Unity Bank Account holders. With Unity Bank Mobile Transfer Code, you can transfer money from Unity Bank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
It is very easy, this transfer can, therefore be done from UNITY BANK to another unity bank account holder and also, from unity to other banks.
To do this transfer, you must be a customer and have a registered phone number used to create an account with unity bank.
Gone are those days when we see a long queue inside the bank and at the ATM. Those days when we have to wait for hours before we can withdraw our money. Those days when there was always screaming and fighting inside the banking hall.
Those days when we will have to wake up very early in the morning just because we plan to go to the bank that day.
Times have changed, and technology has taken effect. With technology, all barriers to banking have been broken, and the banking system is now more effective.
Unity Bank has embraced technology in its banking activities. The bank now offers its customers fund transfer via USSD code.
Do you know that with your mobile phone you can transfer money to any bank account even without an internet connection?
That’s right! All Unity Bank customers can now transfer money right from their bedroom, without the internet or mobile app.
Now let’s talk about how to initiate such transfer with the USSD code.
Unity Bank Transfer Code To All Banks
|Sterling Bank USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *7799*1*Account Number*Amount#||To transfer money from Unity Bank to another Sterling Bank account|
|Dial *7799*2*Account No*Amount#||To transfer money from Unity Bank to other banks|
Unity bank made it very easy for its customers to use the USSD code *7799# for banking activities.
Just as shown on the table above; to transfer funds to any Unity Bank account from your Unity Bank, simply dial *7799*1*Account Number*Amount #. For example, dial *7799*1*1234567890*5000# to transfer 5,000 naira.
To transfer to other banks simply dial *7799*2*Account Number *Amount #. For example, dial *7799*2*1234567890*5000# to transfer 5000 naira.
Please note that if you are sending money to another bank that is not Unity Bank, you will have to select the bank you are sending the money to. You will also have to confirm if the bank name during the transfer process before entering your transfer PIN.
After entering your PIN, the sum will be deducted from your bank balance and credited to the recipient in less than 30 seconds.
Unity Bank transfer limit
Unity bank allows its customers to transfer a maximum of 100,000 naira via the USSD code. But the limit for a single transaction is 20,000.
Available Features on *7799# USSD Code
- Account opening
- Airtime recharge
- BVN verification
- Fund Transfer
- Add Account
- Balance inquiry
- Bills payment
- PIN change.
Benefits of Unity Bank USSD Code
- It gives a convenient and secure way to transact with the bank
- It saves time and banking cost
- It is compatible with all kinds of mobile devices
- Easy to use and reliable.
- It provides convenient service to customers ( Transfer money, check balance, Airtime purchase, request for BVN, and pay for GOTV, DSTV, Electricity, etc.).
- GTBank Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money From GTB With Phone
- How to Transfer Money from Union Bank to other Banks
- Ecobank Transfer Code – USSD To Transfer Money To Any Banks From Ecobank
- FCMB Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money To Any Banks Via Phone USSD
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank Any Other Bank
- First Bank Transfer Code To Send Money Any Bank Account
- USSD Code to Transfer Money from UBA to Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Wema Bank to other Banks
Related Tags: Transfer money from Unity bank to another bank with mobile device | Transfer fund from Unity bank to other banks with mobile phone | USSD code to transfer money from Unity bank to other another from phone | Phone code to transfer money from Unity bank to another bank.