This article explains How To Use The Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code To Recharge Your Mobile Phone
Sterling Bank, for a long time, has been outstanding in the Nigerian banking industry.
Are you a Sterling bank account holder? Do you need flexibility in your banking activities?
If yes, then consider banking with Sterling Bank. The Bank’s products and services are incredible. Aside from that, users can use them to recharge their phones directly.
This you will do without going to the bank or wasting your time going to purchase a recharge card. It can be done from the convenience of your home.
Below is the list of Sterling Bank codes for recharging your mobile and doing other banking activities.
Code To Recharge Your Phone From Your Sterling Bank Account
|Sterling Bank USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *822* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your Sterling Bank account|
|Dial *822* Amount *Phone Number #||To recharge other mobile phones from your Sterling Bank account|
|Dial *822* Amount * Account Number #||To transfer money to Sterling Bank or other banks from your Sterling Bank account|
|Dial *822*6 #||To check your Sterling Bank account balance|
|Dial *822*8 #||To check your account number|
|Dial *822# Select reset PIN||To reset your pin|
To buy airtime using the Sterling Bank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *822*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For example: to recharge ₦200 – you will have to dial *822*200#
Dial *822*Amount * Mobile number # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend phone with ₦200 – you will have to dial *822* 200 * 080xxxxxx24 #
How To Buy Data From Sterling Bank Account
Internet data is what keeps life going! Sterling does not allow buying data direct from the bank.
If you want to do this, then you have to download the Sterling Bank mobile app. With the mobile app, you can easily buy data directly from your bank.
The best to do here is to buy recharge your phone via the USSD code and purchase data from the airtime you purchased.
Sterling Bank Money Transfer code and its benefits
Things you can do with Sterling Bank USSD Code,
- First of all, you can Register and Activate for Mobile Money
- Secondly, send money to friends and family
- In addition, recharge airtime for yourself, friends, and family
- Finally, check your balance
How to Transfer Money from Sterling Bank to Another Sterling bank Account via Sterling Bank Money Transfer code
To transfer money from your Sterling Bank to another Sterling Bank Account, Simply dial *822# and follow the instructions E.g. dial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
How to Check Sterling Bank Account Number
To check your sterling bank account number simply dial *822*8# your account balance will show on your phone screen.
How to Check Sterling Bank Account Balance
To check your sterling account balance simply dial *822*6# and your account number will show on your screen.
Features of Sterling Bank *822#
- To recharge your phone
- To recharge family and friends phone
- To transfer funds
- To pay bills
- To make card-less withdrawals
- To manage your cards
- To reset your PIN
- To check your bank balance
- To open an account
- To make merchant payments
- To make LCC Toll Payments
- Zenith Bank Recharge Code – How to Buy Airtime & Data from Zenith Bank
- How to Buy Airtime From GTBank For Yourself & Others
- How to Buy Airtime With Standard Chartered Bank Recharge Code
- Fidelity Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Stanbic IBTC Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- FCMB Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- Unity Bank Recharge Code to Buy Airtime & Data From Account
- First Bank Recharge Code To Buy Airtime & Data From Account