This article contains a list of recharge card business dealers in Nigeria with their contact addresses.
Every day in Nigeria, her citizens keep looking for business ideas to invest their money to make a good profit.
Nigerians are tired of saving their money in the bank. On the other hand, keeping idle cash is not at all good for the economy.
There are lots of investments Nigerians are diving into, and the recharge card business is one of them.
Over the years, we have people who started for nowhere in the recharge card business, and today they have turned millionaires. Thanks to the recharge card business.
Do you know that Nigerians spend over ₦400 billion on recharge cards monthly? Make part of this money yours by investing in the recharge card business today.
The Recharge Card business is a very lucrative business. Do you want to contact a recharge card dealer, or do you want to go into the recharge card business?
In one of our previous articles How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria, we gave all the necessary information to start a recharge card business.
So in this article, we decided to give a rundown list of the top recharge card dealers in Nigeria and their Contact Addresses.
Top Recharge Card Dealers In Nigeria
- Boluwasayo Ventures. Contact Address: 19, Giwa Inilu Street, Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos State.
- Card Printing Industry. Contact Address: Obele Street Amassoma Southern Ijaw Bayelsa State.
- Easy and Quiet Limited. Contact Address: 22, Fadahunsi Street, Ijesha Road, Surulere, Lagos State.
- ET And T Communications. Contact Address: 21, Afaha Ugha Road, Eket Oron Road Eket, Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
- SoniaTelicom. Contact Address: 15a, Eka Street, Opolo, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Love World Limited. Contact Address: 23, Ikom, Four Corners, Ikom, Cross River State.
- AMB Communication Center. Contact Address: 1, Bakine Tasha, Jbkjb, Babura, Jigawa State.
- Royal Communication Limited. Contact Address: 105, Igoli Ogoja, Igoli, Ogoja, Cross River State.
- Tobek Communications. Contact Address: 17, Giwa Street, Trade Fair Complex, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos State.
- OneLink Telekoms. Contact Address: 18, Mureni Street, Isolo, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos State.
- Recharge Cards Online. Contact Address: 35, Okeowo-Somorin Street, Ifako, Kosofe, Lagos State.
- Murphy Communication. Contact Address: Shop 1, Muu Road, Ijagbo, Offa, Kwara State.
- Murphy Telecom. Contact Address: Sango Eleyela Express Way Barrack Bus Stop Sango Ido Oyo State.
- Tx Nigeria Limited. Contact Address: Owena Ijesha Raod Erinmo Ori Ade Osun State.
- Richvision Limited. Contact Address: 26A, Adesina Street, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State.
- VM Technologies Limited. Contact Address: 503, BUSY MART PLAZA JABI DISTRICT, Obafemi Awolowway, Jabi, Abuja.
- Tessytop Productions. Contact Address: 4, ASSBIF Street, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Heritage Fund. Contact Address: 3, Ibiono Street, Chamley, Calabar South, Cross River State.
- Sajoetech International Enterprises. Contact Address: 8, Amoriwako Street, Arigbajo, Ewekoro, Ogun State.
- Recharge Me Africa. Contact Address: 18, Entienomuen Street, Off Children Medical, Benin City, Benin, Edo State.
- Macson Mobile. Com. Contact Address: 25, Saji Ayangade Street, Anthony Village, Kosofe, Lagos State.
There are still lots of recharge card mega dealers in Nigeria that we were not able to get information about them.
What is Needed to Start a Recharge Card Business in Nigeria
Be you as a recharge card dealer; wholesaler, or retailer, you will be very likely to need the following item that is listed here.
- A laptop: At least a laptop is needed for you to be able to run a recharge card business in Nigeria. Otherwise, you will have to keep going to a cyber café, an ITC hub, or a business center every time. Going to a place to use their computers means that will have to pay for the other services. Again details of your business can be breached easily. So it is better you have your own computer to perform all those activities.
- Printing Paper: This is compulsory for you to use for the printing of recharge card pins. You will need either the A4 or A3 paper. But before buying the paper you should purchase your printer the be sure of the kind of paper it can support. Then you should buy the paper based on your printer’s requirements.
- Software: Recharge card pins will come to you in an encrypted form, therefore software will be needed to decrypt into a readable format. This software is meant to be installed on your computer, this is another reason you ought to have your own personal computer. Installing such software in a public computer means you are creating loopholes in your business, and that can easily spell doom to your business in your activities being monitored.
- Printing Machine: The printing machine or printer as aforementioned is also very vital. Using a public printer means you have to pay heavily. Having your personal printer is just the best thing to do for your own convenience.
- The Printing: Once it is about printing recharge cards as a dealer, you have many additional possibilities. The digital printing feature allows the printing of pins electronically. The POS printing machine option allows you to print pins on-demand via the POS. While E-PIN management allows managing pins online.
How To Startup a Retail or Wholesale Recharge Card Business in Nigeria
This brief process below will be necessary for a wholesale or retail recharge card dealership.
- Get a laptop with an internet connection, or alternatively, you can start with a cyber café and get your own computer with time.
- It is advisable you become a member of one of the giant recharge card dealers in Nigeria.
- Download and install on your computer the software that the mega dealer offers you.
- You can at any time order recharge card PINs on their website and pay the required amount.
- They will provide you with recharge card PINs that are encrypted, which only the company’s software they gave to you can decrypt.
- Decrypt the recharge pins with the software on your computer, then print them off to sell.
If you know of any legit recharge card mega dealers that we did not include, please the comments box to let us know. Also, include their contact details.
In a country as dynamic and digitally connected as Nigeria, having access to reliable recharge card dealers is crucial.
These dealers have established themselves as trusted sources of recharge cards and airtime in various Nigerian cities.
Whether you’re in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, or any other part of the country, you can count on them to keep you connected.