How To Get Quick AdSense Approval In Few Days
This Post Will Educate You On How To Get Quick AdSense Approval In Few Days
Google AdSense was introduced on the 18th of June 2003. It is a platform that provides a way for website owners to earn money from their online content.
AdSense works by matching text and display ads to your site once the code is pasted. The ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products.
Since these advertisers pay different prices for different ads, the amount you earn from different ads varies base on ad size, site visitors’ location, ads type, and so on.
Revenue is generated in the Google AdSense program on a “per click” or “per impression” basis.
It is 100% free to use the Google AdSense program, but you must first get verified. Getting verified is quite tricky most times and complicated too.
How To Get Fast AdSense Approval
1. First and foremost, you must make sure that your website has a “contact page.”
It is from the contact page that your site visitors can reach you or get information on how to contact the owner of the website or blog.
It will be a great idea if the email on your contact page is the same email you are using to apply for AdSense verification. It proves a sign of authenticity. That is if you are making your email visible on the page.
Google looks out for the contact page, especially on blogs, before approval.
No one can escape this. I have never seen a site that got approved without having a contact page.
2. Another thing that is very necessary to get fast Google AdSense approval is the uniqueness of the writeups on your website.
Make sure that your site contains only original content, do not copy and paste or be held for copyright infringement.
Google will run a plagiarism check before approving your site.
No one can escape this; once your site articles are plagiarized, your blog will not get approved.
3. Existing ads is one of the reason AdSense rejects lots of blogs coming to its platform.
When applying for the AdSense program, make sure you don’t have any other Ad code placed on your site. Else you may not get approved quickly.
I can’t tell about affiliate links, but it better not to have any form of monetization on your site when waiting for AdSense verification.
Once approved, other monetization links like affiliate links codes can then be added. Only those can merge with AdSense.
4. Try to make your site as professional as possible, at the same time serving its purpose. By this, Google will know you are serious about business.
5. Also, make sure that your website is not violating any of the AdSense Policy. It shouldn’t promote nudity, gambling, or contain misleading information.
Before applying for AdSense, you should read through the AdSense policy and know what it doesn’t accept.
6. “About us page” is also necessary, especially for bloggers. Let your visitors know who you truly are; then Google can say yes! He’s not just interested in AdSense, his site users know about him, and his reputation won’t be questionable.
AdSense is a platform that you can earn from. Therefore, there is a need for KYC by the third party (your site users need to know about you).
7. Create a good menu on your site showing all necessary navigation within your website.
This will promote easy user access; a search bar presence is also recommended on your blog, for easy search by users.
The essence of all this is to make your website more user-friendly.
8. For bloggers, try to have up to 20 quality posts for easy approval before applying.
For a post to be of high quality, it has to be of at least a thousand words, valuable and plagiarism free.
10. From our research and experience, we discovered that domain names with country code like “.com.ng” and “.ng” quickly get approve over just “.com,” As well, “.org” and “.net” may take a little more time to get approved.
So you may consider the kind of domain name you choose. Note that domain names with an extension like “.wordpress.com” may not get approved.
11. Make sure that your domain has never used AdSense in the past before you purchase it.
Before I discovered this, I once bought a domain that I was blogging with. After complete two years, AdSense still didn’t approve of it. I have to carry out research to know why. To my greatest surprise, my two years old domain had been used for AdSense about seven years ago, before it expired.
Nothing can be done about it.
In respect to this, I advise you to be very careful when purchasing an expired domain, else are sure of what the site was used for before it got expired.
In conclusion, what matters to Google the most is not you, nor your interest and motivation. But rather the users and visitors of your site, they are the one Google wants to reach via the AdSense program.
Remember, Google earns money from its advertisers to pay the publishers, so the advertisers are of utmost importance to them.
Therefore, if your site is of value to its visitors, and at the same time, you are not violating Google policy, your site will definitely be verified in a few days.
- 6 Major Reasons why Google may Disable or Ban your AdSense Account
- Why AdSense Page Views May Be Lesser Than Analytics
- How To Choose The Best Blogging Niche For Your New Blog
- Breakdown of CPC and RPM – Which Determines AdSense Earnings?
Related Tags: how to get google AdSense approval in 1 minute | Adsense approval time | Adsense approval trick | how to get AdSense approval for youtube | how to apply for google Adsense | google AdSense money | how much traffic required for AdSense approval.