This article contains Polaris Bank Customer Care Number and Head Office Address.
Polaris bank is becoming very strong in Nigeria’s banking industry. The former Skye has proved to have what it takes to be among a reliable bank in the sector.
When the bank was taken by a bridge bank to manage their assets and liability. Most of its customers thought it is going to be to the end of the bank.
Some even went as far as pulling their savings out from the bank, to be on the safe side. But they have put everyone on the wrong side.
As of this day, their customer base is on the high side. Everyone who banks with Polaris is always satisfied with their services.
Polaris customer services are one to be reckoned with. They are always at your service, giving you a listening ear at any point in time.
Polaris Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria. If they disappoint their customers, all that comes to the customer’s mind is how to locate Polaris Bank’s head office and file a complaint. Or rather still call or write Polaris Bank customer care service.
Below you will find Polaris Bank Customer Service Number and Head Office Address
Polaris Bank Customer Care Number and Head Office Address
Polaris Bank Customer Care Number & Email
- Number: 0700 75932265
0806 988 0000
01 4482 100
01 2705 850
- Email: email@example.com
Polaris Bank Head Office Address
- 3, Akin Adesola Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
+234 1 2701600
Functions OF Polaris Bank Customer Care Service
- Request for statement of account
- Cheque instructions
- Request for cheque book
- Accounts issues
- Resetting your banking password
- Online and internet banking inquiries
- Polaris bank account reactivation
- POS issues
- They give firsthand information about the products and services of Polaris Bank
- Help in the account opening
- Give customers feedback for products and services
- Issues relating to card transaction
- Reactivation of dormant account
- General complaints
- Checking your account balance
- Request for reissuing of card PIN
- Request for blocking your ATM card.