This article contains the Advantages and Disadvantages of Google AdSense also known as the Pros and Cons of AdSense.
You have that website for a while now, and it generates high traffic daily. The next thing you will think is how to turn your site into a money-spinning machine by monetizing it.
The reason why most people creates a website or a blog is to make money from it. To do this, you will consider whether to make use of AdSense advertising on your website or blog or to use other mediums of generating revenue to your site.
We already have an article on the 9 Best Google AdSense Alternatives For Nigerian Bloggers, you may like to read that too.
Well if you consider using AdSense to monetize your site, this article will be useful to you.
Pros and Cons of AdSense
AdSense has hit the Internet in recent times, just like something from another planet. People, especially webmasters, are very excited about it everywhere. There are negative aspects to Adsense and alternatives you will have to consider.
Advantages of Google AdSense
- AdSense is a fantastic tool for most webmasters, which they would use to raise enough money to keep their sites profitable.
- It allows webmasters to concentrate on creating good content for their sites. The emphasis right now is creating quality content (that has top paying keywords) which will bring you more visitors.
- You can integrate AdSense into your website; it is straightforward to customize in terms of colors, size, and any position. It means you can experiment with it in any way you like to get a good income from it.
- AdSense is lovely for generating a constant revenue on your website. All needed is to create some quality content and keep it updated, and you can live big on your website. A lot of people are doing just that in recent days and with AdSense, it is now a business itself.
- It is also an excellent program because you can have the same single account showing on all your pages. It is suitable for webmasters with lots of content – it means they do not have to create many accounts unnecessarily.
Disadvantages of Google AdSense
- The worst negative impact the AdSense program has is Google banning or disabling your AdSense accounts. It happens most of the time, although it is due to AdSense violation.
- There is one tricky side to that. It does not have to be you making those fake clicks. Your competitor or enemy can do it just to shut down your AdSense account.
- AdSense earning is by no means constant, the variation is so much. They may not even be close.
- Any small thing you do to your site may end up being a big mistake causing you to lose revenue. The pressure may hurt you.
- You need to make sure your site is on the front page of several search engines when people are searching for your keywords. If you fail to do so – you will not have much visitors, and that means you will not have a good AdSense income.
- Finally, another problem is that you continuously have to make sure your site is full of unique contents. It may be challenging to achieve, depending on your blogging niche.
Even with the Cons of AdSense, I don’t think anyone will prefer not to use it.
What do you think?
- Major Causes Of Low CPC and Solutions – Google AdSense
- 80 Google AdSense High CPC Countries, Keywords & Niches
- 14 Money Making Web Application Ideas
- Secrets Of Making Money Online Without Paying Anything
Related Tags: adsense business | google adsense money | google adsense earnings | google adsense job | google adsense sign up | google adsense payment | how to add google ads to your website.