Glo Data Sharing – How to Share & Transfer MB On Glo Network
This article explains how to use the glo data sharing to share data with your friends using the USSD code.
Have you ever been in a situation where you have some much data and need to share to someone? Or maybe let’s say your data is close to the end of its validity period – so you want to share it with your friends – for it not be wasted.
Glo data sharing is straightforward to use, but there are things you need to remember. The Glo network has a lot of plans, and they all possess a different USSD code. The data share also has its own separate a USSD code which you should always remember to take advantage of this feature.
Before you think of sharing data with your friend and loved ones, you have to know the plan they are using.
Specific USSD code is vital to execute data transfer. You also must know the phone number of the person you want to send data to. You also need to have an active data plan which supports gifting and sharing.
How To Share Data On Glo Network
Different options can be used to share your data on glo; whichever you will choose should depend on your preferences and needs. The following steps below will be necessary before one can share their data.
- Dial *127*01*Phone-Number # (For examples: Dial *127*01*0805xxxxxxx#)
- The second option is to send “Share Phone-Number” to 127. (For example: SMS Share 0805xxxxxxx to 127)
The phone number refers to the glo phone number you want to send data to.
How To Unshare Number From Data
There are times one may want to unshare a glo number they already added for a reason or the other. Glo made it very easy for its customer to do. All they have to do is to follow the step below.
- Dial *127*02* Phone-Number # (For examples: *127*01*0805xxxxxxx#)
- Another option is to SMS “Remove Phone-Number” to 127. (For example, SMS Remove 0805xxxxxxx to 127)
Who Is Sharing Your Glo Data?
Maybe your glo data is running so fast, and you want to see the list of those who you have added to share your glo data along with you.
Dial *127*00# from your Glo line and the list would be displayed on your phone.
- New Glo Data Plans, Activation Codes & Bundle Price
- 4 Best Glo Tariff Plans For Calls & Migration Codes
- How to Stop Glo from Deducting your Airtime
- USSD Code To Transfer Airtime On Glo Network