On This Post, You Will Learn 5 ways to Transfer Money with First Bank Transfer Code to any bank.
First Bank of Nigeria has remained well committed to making banking very easy and convenient for all its customers with the *894# Quick Banking service. The service was designed to power the bank anytime and anywhere.
Transfer Money from First Bank with USSD code
No need for the long queue at the bank just because you want to transfer some money to a friend, family, or business partner with the First banks USSD banking code.
All bank transfers can be done anytime, anywhere, and with any kind of mobile phone.
If you have not yet registered for First Bank USSD banking you will have to first Dial *894*0#, the list of all debit cards number linked to your account will display, select your preferred debit card, and enter your 4-digit pin of the selected debit card.
Next, you will have to create a new 5-digit pin, and that is it, your number will be registered on the First Bank USSD Quick banking service.
|FIRST BANK USSD CODE
|Dial *894* Amount * Account number #
|To transfer money to First Bank or other banks from your First bank account
|Dial *894* Amount #
|To recharge your mobile phone from your First Bank account
|Dial *894* Amount * Mobile number #
|To recharge other mobile numbers from your First Bank account
|Dial *894*00 #
|To check your First Bank account balance
|To register for USSD banking
To transfer money from First Bank to First Bank or from First Bank to Other Banks with your phone.
Dial: *894*Amount*Account number# as shown in the table above.
Alternatively, you can dial *894# and follow the screen instruction. On the instruction, you will see an option to either transfer to the First bank or to another bank.
Transfer Money with First Bank Mobile App
The use of the First Bank mobile app has solved most issues with the USSD code gives. in Nigeria transfer via USSD code is caped at twenty thousand naira daily.
With FirstMobile App your daily transfer can run into millions, and even more with your bank token.
With your First Bank Mobile App, you can transfer money to any bank in Nigeria without any stress. All you need is to have the app installed on your smartphone.
The steps to transfer money via the First Bank mobile app are explained below.
- Install the FirstMobile on your smartphone, Andriod, or iOS.
- You will have to signup if it is your first time using the FirstMobile app.
- Lunch the app, and enter your credential, the app also supports fingerprint login.
- After a successful login, click on Transfer as seen on the app.
- Choose where you wish to transfer the money, and select First Bank or other banks. depending on the destination you want to transfer to.
- Enter the account number and the name linked to the account will appear automatically. Confirm the account name to be sure it’s the account name you want to transfer to.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. The sum must be less than or equal to the available balance in your account.
- Enter the narration, that is the description or reason for the transfer
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the transfer pin and initiate the transfer.
- The transferred sum will be debited from your account and credited to the beneficiary account.
Transfer Money from First Bank Via ATM
ATM is the acronym for Automated Teller Machine. The use of ATMs since introduced in Nigeria has reduced the congestion in the banking hall.
With the automated teller machine, bank transfer has become easier once you have your ATM card.
Before you can make a transfer via ATM you must have a valid ATM card. If you have your card ready follow the steps below to initiate the transfer.
Please note that the process may be a bit different depending on the type of ATM you are making use of.
- Visit any ATM, it must be a First Bank ATM, insert your First Bank ATM card.
- Enter the card PIN and click ‘Yes’ to continue
- Choose the Fund Transfer option as shown on the ATM
- Select the beneficiary’s bank name then enter the beneficiary account number.
- Choose the type of account – Current Account or Savings Account.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click Correct. Then click Yes to confirm the amount entered.
- After providing the fund transfer amount, the fund will be transferred successfully. If a transaction is not completed you will get a ‘time out’ message.
Use POS to transfer Money from First Bank Account
POS is the acronym for point of sale. The POS machine is as small as a mobile phone and can be used to perform some banking services for charges.
You will find the pos machine in offices, businesses, and markets. The essence of it is to facilitate payments.
There are lots of POS vendors on the streets. To make a payment or transfer money from your first bank account, all you have to do is to meet a POS vendor with your valid ATM card, they will make the transfer for you for small charges.
Because you can’t trust most of the POS vendors, I suggest you make this your last option for security reasons.
Make Transfer Inside First Bank
Lots of people shy away from making transfers inside the bank, the reason is that it is most likely to be time-consuming.
In the absence of all the aforementioned options, you may choose to walk into a First Bank branch to make your transfer.
This option is also embraced when you are with cash, when you want to transfer a huge sum and when you need proper documentation for your transfer.
How to check your First Bank Balance USSD
To check your First account bank balance on your mobile phone is very simple and easy to do, simply dial *894*00# and your account balance will be displayed on your mobile.
You can also use *894*0# to register and reset the pin.
About First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria plc aka FirstBank, is a multinational bank and a financial services company based in Nigeria and some other countries of the world.
First Bank Nigeria’s headquarters is located in Lagos. The is currently the biggest bank in Nigeria judging by its deposits liabilities and gross earnings.
The bank operates over 750 business network locations across Africa and the UK. The bank also has offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing (China), and Johannesburg (South Africa).
They set up a branch in all these countries to facilitate easy trade-related business between different geographical locations.
First bank specializes mainly in retail banking and has the largest retail customer base in Nigeria. Its banking business in Nigeria operates with an active customer base of about over 10 million and over 7,000 employees.
FirstBank, as of today operates four key Strategic Business Units Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, and Public Sector Banking.
# First Bank Transfer Code
Related Tags: Transfer money from First Bank to another bank with mobile device | Transfer funds from First bank to other banks with mobile phone | USSD code to transfer money from First bank to other another from phone | Phone code to transfer money from First bank to another bank.