How To Pay DSTV Subscription Via ATM
On this article, you will learn how to subscribe your DSTV using the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) in less than 2 minutes.
The success of business mostly depends on its customers.
Every business that involves customers regular payments are expected to make several kinds of payment platforms available to their customers. So each customer can choose that payment option that is most convenient to them.
It is what DSTV are doing very well, and that is one of the reasons they far ahead most of their competitors.
No potential cable TV customer will want to subscribe to a cable network that will give them difficulties, especially when they wish to subscribe.
Among other payments options DSTV made available to its users. ATM payment seems to be the most reliable – it hardly disappoints people.
You will find an ATM few poles away from you in most location, mostly in the cities and urban area.
How to Pay for DSTV With ATM
- Walk to any automated teller machine (ATM) point close to you with your ATM card.
- Insert your card into the ATM, enter your PIN and press OK.
- Select Quickteller showing on the ATM display screen.
- Next select Pay Bills Option.
- Select DSTV showing on display.
- A full list of DSTV Bouquets will show up with the prices of each.
- Select the DSTV bouquet you want to pay.
- Enter your DSTV Smart card number.
- Verify and press OK.
After doing this before you get home, your subscription will be active, and your DSTV connected.
Although there are cases what after making a payment, your DSTV will not yet be connected, or some channel you subscribed for will still not be displaying.
If such an issue arises, you don’t have to panic; it’s a slight issue you can fix in less than a minute.
All you have to do is to get any mobile phone close to you; the network on the phone does not matter.
Go to SMS, text “RA” “Smart Card Number” send to “30333.”
For instance, the text “RA 0423916482” send to “30333.”
After sending this text message, in a few minutes, your DSTV subscription will be reactivated, and all channels will start showing.
DSTV Customer Care Details
Dstv Customer Care Number
- Abuja: +1 2347291 Fax: 01 2347295
- Lagos: +1 2703232 or 08039003788, Fax 01 2703256
Dstv Self Service
DSTV USSD Code
Dstv Nigeria Office Address
- Abuja Address: Legion House, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Dstv Email Address
DSTV Social Accounts
I hope this article was helpful!
Enjoy easy DStv subscription via an Automated Teller Machine with your ATM card. If you have any question about this method of subscription – please comment it via the comment box below.