This article explains how to download a copy of everything Google knows about you.
Do you know that Google now allows its users to download a copy of everything they stored under their Google account?
The download includes; Google Drive, Google Plus, Gmail, Blogger, Chrome, Hangouts, and every other Google product.
Having a copy of the archive will be necessary to those who decide to quit Google and delete their entire Google account.
This feature is useful if you want a reminder of everything detail Google ever knows about you. Downloading a copy is more like a backup, and will not alter or delete your information with Google.
What Google Knows About You
- Every place you searched in Google Maps.
- All the apps opened even opened on all your Android device.
- Everything you ever asked Google Assistant.
- Every comment you dropped on YouTube.
- All the videos you watched on YouTube.
- All Android app you searched for or in installed on via the Play Store.
- All news article you opened or read on the Google News.
- All Ads viewed or visited in any of Google’s products.
- All your Gmail files, including Spam and Trash.
- And many more
How to download a copy of all your data on Google
- Navigate your web browser to https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
- Select the Google products that you want to back up. You can also choose to select all products.
- After selecting click on Next button which is at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a file format you want your download to be in zip or tgz
- Choose the maximum size. You have option of 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 10GB or 50GB. If you the size you chose it not up to the download size – Google will split it into different downloads. I advise you to choose according to your network strength and device memory.
- Choose a delivery method. You can choose to receive a direct download link via email or have the back sent to Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Finally, click on Create Archive. Please note that the archive may take several hours or even days to create.
- Be patient while it downloads.
- Google Stop Words List For Best SEO
- 3 Ways to Run Multiple WhatsApp Accounts in One Android Phone
- How To Stop Windows 10 From Consuming Much Data
- List of all Keyboard and Windows Shortcut Keys
- 9 Way To Make A Laptop Battery Last Longer