This article contains Dana Air Customer Care Number, Online Booking, Contact Details, Office Address, and Destinations.
Dana Air was founded in the year 2008. Dana has its headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria. Dana has a fleet size of 6 airlines across
At a time in 2012, its license revoked. They later got back their license and resumed operations in January 2014. Ever since then, they have been growing stronger and better, with regular maintenance of all their Aircraft.
Currently, Dana is among the best airline companies in Nigeria, and their operation is well organized and amazing as well.
How To Book Dana Air Ticket Online
With the level of technology in the world today, almost everything has become so easy. Gone are those days when we will have to undergo so much stress to book our flight ticket.
With Dana airline, online booking can never be more comfortable. To book a flight ticket online, all you have to do is to visit Dana official website on www.flydanaair.com. On the front page of the site, at your right, you will find “Book Flight.”
It is self-explanatory; fill your travelling information, and click on “Find Flight.”
The next page will be a secure webpage where you will find the available Dana flights going to your route.
Select the flight of your choice and make the payments online.
Customer Care Number & Head Office of Dana Air
- Office Address: Dana Airlines Ltd, Murtala Muhammad Airport 2 (MMA2), Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01-280-9888, 07003593262
- Website: www.flydanaair.com
Dana Air Abuja Office Address
- Abuja Airport Office
Nnamdi Azikwe Domestic Airport,
- Dana Air Office(Ext) C/o KIA Motors
18 A. E. Ekukinam Street
Off Obafemi Awolowo Road,
- Transcorp Hilton Office
Dana Lagos Office Address
- Dana Airlines Ltd. Dana House,
116- Oshodi-Apapa Expressway,
- Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal – 2 (MMA2)
Port Harcourt Office Address
- Port-Harcourt International Airport,
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Akwa Ibom Office Address
- Akwa Ibom International Airport,
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Dana Air Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: @DanaAir
- Linkedin: @dana-airlines-ltd
- Twitter: @danaair
Dana Aircraft Destinations
- Ghana – Accra (Kotoka International Airport)
- Lagos – (Murtala Muhammed International Airport)
- Abuja – (Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport)
- Kaduna – (Kaduna Airport)
- Port Harcourt – (Port Harcourt International Airport)
- Owerri – (Sam Mbakwe Airport)
- Uyo – (Akwa Ibom Airport)
About Dana Air
Dana Airlines Limited which is operating as Dana Air, is a privately owned carrier. The airline commenced its operations in 2008 and ever since its inauguration has developed a route network which brings convenience and choice to the public.
Committed and improving the well-being of all its customers, especially in product offerings. Dana Air is focused on bringing to Nigerians, a kind of aviation service that combines the best elements of carriers, world-class safety and quality services coupled with the latest technology, and operational efficiency of carriers.
With high performance, creativity, and service, Dana Air is uncompromising in its commitment to excellence. It is currently one of the Nigerian carriers to have successfully undergone an operational audit by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority Flight Safety Group.
Dana Air is adhering to globally recognized standards, and it is consistently reviewing its services to offer better solutions to give passengers comfort and safety.
The airline seeks to attract business and leisure travelers from inside and outside Nigeria as it targets travelers who seek quality, safety, and affordable air transportation.
- Arik Air Online Booking, Customer Care, Contact Details & Office Address
- Aero Airline Online Booking, Customer Care & Contact Details
- Air Peace Online Booking, Customer Care Number & Contact Details
- Medview Online Booking, Customer Care Number & Contact Details