UBA has been outstanding in the Nigeria banking industry for many years. The bank is known for its exceptional banking services among which includes the *919# Magic Banking.
It is a kind of banking service that allows UBA customers to perform unlimited banking activities by just dialing the *919# USSD code.
The unique banking feature creates a platform which enables UBA customers to transfer money from their bank account to another bank account. It can be done without going to the bank or using the UBA mobile App.
The bank transfer can be done from anywhere there is a mobile in Nigeria. This has been beneficial to lots of people, especially those we reside in a location distance from a UBA branch, and location without an internet connection.
UBA Transfer Code For Sending Money
|UBA USSD CODE||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *919*3*Account Number* Amount#||To send money from your UBA account to another UBA account|
|Dial *919*4*Account Number* Amount#||To send money from UBA to other banks|
|Dial *919*32#||To send money to a UBA Prepaid Card|
The shortcodes are as easy as shown in the table above. But before you can make use of it, you will first have to register. The register must be done with the mobile number that is linked to your bank account.
To register your SIM card for UBA Magic Banking simply dial *919# from you linked SIM card.
Features & Benefits UBA 919
- It works on all kinds of phone.
- It is convenient, fast, and secure.
- It does not require an internet connection of data on your phone to transfer money to anyone.
- It can be used to send money to any bank account in Nigeria.
- It allows transaction of up to a limit of 1 million naira per day.
Brief History Of UBA
UBA has been in operation in the continent of Africa since 1949; then it was referred to as the British and French Bank Limited (BFB). The bank took over the assets and liabilities of British and French Bank Limited and became a limited liability company in 1961 under the Compliance Ordinance 1922.
Back in 2005, United Bank For Africa (UBA) completed one of the biggest mergers ever in Nigeria’s capital markets, by merging with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From then onward, they began to expand unbelievably.
Their expansion got to Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Chad, Zambia, Cameroon, Kenya, Gabon, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Senegal, Congo DR, Mali, and Congo Brazzaville.
It was followed by its pioneer IPO in the Nigerian banking industry in the 1970s, UBA got listed on the NSE where it is publicly traded under the “UBA” as their symbol.
In 2006, UBA pioneered the interconnection of the then four-twenty-eight African branches, which made them the largest online real-time branch network in the whole of Africa.
- First Bank Transfer Code To Send Money Any Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks
- USSD Code To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks
- How to Transfer Money from Stanbic IBTC to Other Banks
- Ecobank Transfer Code – USSD To Transfer Money To Any Banks From Ecobank
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank To Other Banks
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code To Transfer Money To All Banks
Related Tags: Transfer money from UBA to another bank with mobile device | Transfer fund from UBA to other banks with mobile phone | USSD code to transfer money from UBA to other another from phone | Phone code to transfer money from UBA to another bank.