Christmas is a festive season celebrated every 25th of December by Christians all over the world. It is a period that marks the birth of Christ our savior.
This Period is of course sacrosanct and is highly respected internationally. Christians are urged to be loving in every good way to the people around them.
However, love can be expressed in many ways, whether physically, verbally, or otherwise. This written work will dish out loving and caring Christmas messages for both friends, family, and well wishers.
Religious Christmas Messages
- I pray that the birth of Christ will bring forth new things in your life from today forth. May you be lifted above every trying time, above every vicissitude of life. Merry Christmas.
- The birth of Christ attracted wise people, and good things in spite of Herod’s attempt to silence the coming savior. May your enemies’ plan fall on dead ground this season. Merry Christmas.
- The birth of Christ attracted gold, making his birth a golden one. This season of Christmas Santa will shower you with plenty of goodies, wealth and good health will be your portion. Merry Christmas.
- May the snow be gentle on your feet and on your back. This season you will see good levels. Happy Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! The birth of Christ was a virgin birth, unadulterated, not stained with any form of sin. Your blessings this season shall be pure and clean.
- Jesus was born in an ordinary menger but was lifted above every king on earth. May your background never be your standard for rising. Happy Yuletide season!
- “For God so love the world, that he gave his only begotten son…” May that perfect gift of God speak for you in every area of your life. Happy Christmas!
- May This Yuletide season of perfect birth bring you endless joy and love. Happy season of love!
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you all season of perfect happiness and joy.
- Jesus’s birth brought joy and happiness to the whole of humanity, it gave salvation to man. We were saved from perpetual destruction. I pray this Yuletide season will bring you blessings.
- Faith makes lives become all possible,
Hope gives turbo strength to all endeavors,
Love makes every handwork of man perfect and beautiful,
May you be blessed this Christmas.
- As we celebrate this festive season, may we not fall short of understanding the true meaning of Christmas. May the love of God lead. Merry Christmas!
Christian Christmas Greetings
- I pray that this Christmas that the good God will visit you in all your areas of need and that the birth of Christ will bring light to all your pursuit this season. Happy Yuletide season!
- May your heart be filled with the praises of our Lord Jesus this Christmas season for the amazing blessing of Jesus and the joy He brings forth into our lives. Merry Christmas!
- The joy of Yuletide season is not in the present, but rather in his presence. May the birth of Christ bring you the gift of salvation and undiminished love.
- May bless you, lift you, make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. This Christmas is your season of shining
- A bright star attracts men from different places of the world, in this way the birth of Christ will gravitate towards you the endless blessings of God. Merry Christmas!
- May the Joy of Christ be our gift this Christmas and may Faith, Hope, and Love be our reward in this season of love.
- Just as God lovingly gave us his only son for our redemption, may our hearts replicate this gesture to all lives around us this season of love. Complements of the season.
- May the good God present you with box filled with love, good health, and economic growth. This Yuletide season will bless you abundantly. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas carols fill the air with ecstasy and merriment, as the drum chimes and church bells reverberate all around the world, and prayers reach out to God, I wish you all Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas tree be filled with goodies and lemonades, and may you never see lack this season of abundance. Complements of the season!
- Christmas is not marked by receiving, but rather abundant giving, just like the almighty God did. He gave us love. Merry Christmas
- This is a season of gratitude and love for the overwhelming love and blessings of God in our lives. May this Christmas keep us in the hollows of God’s love. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Friends
- Hullo friend! It’s another season of love and happiness. I pray the overwhelming love of God through Christ binds us in this season of joy and love. Merry… Merry Christmas!
- God has used the birth of Christ to prove to us that life is not just about individuals, but rather about us in Christ’s love and salvation. May the divine love of God keep us together in this season of joy. Merry Christmas!
- Hi fella! This season of joy has made me understand that this season is rather a season of showing forth love to friends like you. You are such a good friend, a friend indeed. Complements of the season!
- I pray this season of love, you feel the overwhelming blessings of God, you see open doors, liftings, healthy life, and business success. May the almighty God bless you.
- May nothing cut shot your joy this season, may there be true love in your life, and above all, may the love of God bear you as a dove above every tempest of life. Keep your chin up. Happy Christmas my friend!
- Let’s rock and roll friend for God has done us well. He gave us salvation, he promise to love us until the end of time. Enjoy this season to the fullest. Merry Christmas.
- Just as the three wise men, trailing the star to where Jesus Christ was born, in the same way, shall good things locate you even in your darkest moments. Remain blessed this season of love.
- Never relent in life for the love of Christ has built us lifetime immunity through our Lord Jesus Christ. Enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas!
- God amazingly blessed us beyond our thoughts and imagination. He lifted us out from perpetual destruction through love and gifted us his only begotten son. I pray the blessings of God keep flowing in your life.
- Hullo friend, be happy and cheerful, for we are in for wild blessings from God. His gift of salvation is for you and me. It is for us to celebrate and be happy about. Merry Christmas, friend.
- Herod was desperate to see Christ dead, but the grace of God kept him perfectly for mankind. The implication of this is that no evil plot of man will come near us. It is an immunity clause from heaven. Stay loved and remain joyful. Merry Christmas!
- Despair not, for our salvation, comes only from God. He is the maker of heaven and earth. I want you to be joyful in this season of love for Christ our golden child is born. Merry Christmas
Christmas Wishes for Him
- Hello sweetheart. This festive season, I closed my eyes and prayed to God to bring to you those your cherished heart desire and cause the love that comes with this season to rain on you. Merry Christmas
- God breathed the breath of salvation into mankind. He blessed this day that we might forever be blessed, by virtue of this, I say, I love you, and may God keep keeping us together in love. Complements of the season, dude of my life.
- If I am given the chance I will whisper into the ears of this season of love to stay forever and bind us into an endless horizon of love. Complements of the season my heartthrob.
- I pray the blessings of God will rain on you, just like the snow, fall on your shoulders. Merry Christmas love.
- I trust that the love that comes with this Yuletide season will bind us together. Thank God I have you. Your presence has blessed me. God bless you.
- Hullo dude, you are the most amazing thing that has crept into my life. May this season of joy bring you all the blessings of God through the birth of Jesus Christ, and may you not stumble in your pursuit of perfection. Merry Christmas!
- May this season fill your doorstep with boxes of blessings. Merry Christmas dear.
- Merry Christmas my man. I pray this season of love will bring you peace and serenity. Cheers!
- This season of love, I will send boxes of kisses and flowers to show how much I love you. Merry Christmas.
- Just like Santa Clause, I will shower you with gifts of love, and also prove to you that my love for you will never die. Complement of the season!
- With the life of God in me, I will not take your love for me for granted. Just as God never took mankind for granted, so I shall for the rest of my days. Happy Yuletide season.
- Just as the snow I will rain my love softly on your shoulder, I will be as chilling as the weather and charming as the rose flower. I love you Sweetheart, Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Her
- Hullo pretty, I promise to remain your hero and go all the distance for you. May the love of God for mankind be my strength. Merry Christmas!
- Just like a baby I will hold you with gentleness and treat you well. I Pray the love of God and the salvation it brings will be our focus in this season of love. Merry Christmas Sweetie
- I will buy you plenty of roses to replicate the godlike love in me. To make the world know that you mean the world to me. Boxes of cheers and love!
- Just as the love of God gave mankind life, so I will be a source of life to our love life! Cheers sweetie!
- I will stand for you to make sure that you get every love and joy you deserve this Yuletide season. Cheers!
- In this season of love, I will do all things to bring you love and joy. Merry Christmas!
- May the heavenly angels of God guide you from all dangers of life. Just like God gave us salvation, may you get all the love to keep you smiling. Merry Christmas my love.
- May you have a safe and love filled Yuletide season. Merry Christmas!
- Just as God taught us in his gift of love, my love for you will always wax stronger. Cheers!
- I pray your Christmas is filled with plenty of love and good tidings. Box of love my sunshine!
- Merry Christmas sweet heart, I will love you so long there is the life of God in me. Cheers
- I will love you with plenty of roses and kisses this yuletide season. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages for Family
- Just as the love of God has kept man from perpetual annihilation, may this perfect love of God keep us as one blessed family. Merry Christmas.
- The gift of Christ is given to bring us into God’s family, that we may have eternal life. I pray that this gift of love will bind us in the body of Christ as one strong family. Complements of the season.
- The birth of Christ implies that we are saved as one big family. The redemption of mankind has come. I pray that the peace and love of God will speak for every Christ believing family this season. Happy Christmas!
- May this blessed family have an amazing season of peace and laughter. Merry Christmas!
- Do not be afraid, do not relent, for the love of God, through the gift of his only begotten son has brought us freedom from every peril of life. This season is the season of endless family breakthroughs. Merry Christmas.
- May god bless your family richly this season. Happy Yuletide season.
- May this Christmas light and love fill your family and bring good health and endless love. Complement of the season.
- I pray that all that is beautiful, amazing, blessing be a portion of this blessed family. Merry Christmas!
- My warm and joyous greetings for a joyous Christmas filled with love, happiness, and prosperity for this great family. Complements of the season.
- My family wishes you love, peace, joy, and overwhelming riches of God … today, tomorrow, and forever. Cheers!
- Merry Christmas with many boxes filled with love for your family.
- May the light of God shine in your family. Complements of the season.
Christmas & New Year Wishes
- I just want to say, Merry Christmas and blessed New Year. May you see good things this year.
- Never think life is done with you, cause the love of God is all abiding. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- As we celebrate this season of love, may your joy never be cut short, and may you meet open doors and have a successful year.
- Christmas is a period of introspection and appreciation of God’s love, in the same vein, the New Year is a period of celebration and breaking even.
- May you be blessed with mind blowing Christmas boxes and new year ahead. Merry Christmas!
- May God’s blessing be with us this Christmas. May His love always comfort us, and His guiding light brighten the ways. Wishing you Merry Christmas and a wonderful year to come
- May the faith that conceived and birthed Christ keep and bless us this Christmas and grant us the courage for a blissful new year.
- I pray this season of peace and bubbling love, God will rain on you his blessings and bring you to new levels. Merry Christmas and a wholesome new year ahead.
- Your family will not experience any setbacks this season. The love of God will conquer all your travails and bring you to a lovely new year.
- Your family will experience even love in all areas. Merry Christmas and a lovely new year ahead.
- No evil will harm your family. The love of god will immune and envelope your family for a blessed year ahead.
- Merry Christmas and an awesome New year! Cheers!
Christmas Quotes and Bible Verses
- The love of God is so amazing that he promised that mankind must not perish. This day in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:11. Merry Christmas
- Love began with God. God is love, he loved man first. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16. Merry Christmas
- The gift of Christ is evidence of God’s glory to salvage man. For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. Mathew 16:27
- The act of giving blesses the giver more. It is more blessed to give than to receive. The Book of Act 20:35. Complements of the season.
- Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! The Book of 2 Corinthians 9:15. No gift can match the gift from God. Cheers!
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1. The season of love is the season of gratitude to man and God. Always be grateful. Cheers!
- But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31. Hope in the Lord almighty keeps you on the Eagles’ wing. Complements of the season.
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1. The love of God lives until eternity.
- And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8. Never feel dampened, for the love of God will always energize you. Cheers!
- If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Mathew 7:11. The Nature of man does not reduce the love of God for man. Merry Christmas!
- Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4. Always trust the all loving God, he will never fail. Happy Christmas and a fruitful new year ahead.
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17. God is the giver of perfect gifts. Never forget his gift of love. Merry Christmas.