The United Bank For Africa, in short, UBA, is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria. The banks played a role in Nigeria’s banking history over the years and are playing a role in the industry today.
The services of this bank are wonderful. They have all it takes to be called a standard bank.
Among the services this bank offers is USSD banking.
The USSD code banking is an innovation among Nigerian banks which allows the bank customers to perform some banking functions with their mobile phones by sending a shortcode.
Amazingly, this service doesn’t require an internet connection. Transactions can be made only with a mobile network and from any part of the country.
In this article, we will give you the code that can be used to check your UBA account balance and account number, in a few seconds.
How To Check UBA Account Balance
The USSD code to check UBA account balance is easy, dial the code below.
Dial *919*00# to check your bank balance with UBA. You will then be asked to enter your four-digit pin.
Note: Make sure that you are dialing the USSD code from the mobile number your UBA is associated with.
How to Check UBA Account Number
To have the privilege always to check your account number at will, you should download and install the UBA mobile app on your android or Apple phone.
UBA currently doesn’t have a code that can be used to check your account number directly.
The UBA code is not only for checking account balances and numbers. The code can also be used for lots of other banking transactions.
For instance, it can be used for recharging airtime on mobile phones, whether the mobile number is linked to the bank account or not.
It can also be used for transferring money to other UBA bank accounts or any other bank account that exists in Nigeria.
How to Buy Airtime with UBA Airtime Recharge Code
UBA airtime recharge code and mobile money transfer code make it easy to buy airtime and perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. UBA’s *919#
Things to Note About UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- First of all, the service is solely open to all UBA Bank account holders.
- Also, to perform the transaction, you must have a phone number registered with UBA.
- In addition, the service is also open to all circular networks from MTN, GLO, etc.
- Finally, service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Buy Airtime From UBA Bank Account
- To Recharge self-airtime, simply dial *919*Amount# e.g. N2000, dial *901*2000#
- To recharge other people’s phone numbers with airtime, simply dial *901*Phone Number*Amount# e.g if you want to recharge N2000, dial *919*08123457538*2000#
Hope this post was helpful to you, for any information, please use the comment box below, we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Code To Check First Bank Balance & Account Number With A Phone
- Sterling Bank Code To Check Account Number & Balance
- Unity Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance & Number
- How To Check Your Fidelity Bank Balance & Account Number
- Keystone Bank Code To Check Account Number & Balance
- Zenith Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance & Number
- Access Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance & Account Number
- How To Check Union Bank Balance & Account Number On Your Phone