On this post, we will learn How to Change Windows 10 Language also how to change the Welcome Screen Language.
There are thousands of languages in the world. Among these languages, over 200 of them are worldly recognized.
Back in the years, the major languages we may see in our gadgets are English, French, German, and a few others.
But in recent years there are more languages available on most gadgets.
If you are reading this article fluently – that means you understand English. How about those who don’t understand English? They will love to have this in the language they understand.
This Microsoft understands and decided to make their Windows 10 in several languages.
On default, most computers come in the English language, be it Windows, Mac or Linux.
To change the language to your preferred language may defer – depending on the operating system and the OS version.
On the post, we are limiting it to Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
How to change the language in Windows 10
Changing of language in Windows 10 OS is straightforward; in a few minutes, you are done with it.
To get hold of the languages, download the languages pack from the settings, and change the language to any of your choice.
1. Press “Windows key + I” to open your Settings and click on “Time and Language.”
2. Click on “Region and Language” and click “Add a Language.”
3. Select a Language and the Download Language. It supports many languages, including Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa.
4. Next, click on “Options” to download the Keyboard of that language you downloaded.
5. After which click on the language and “Set as Default.”
6. Finally, Restart your PC, the language will change.
- List of all Keyboard and Windows Shortcut Keys
- List of Microsoft Windows Versions, Editions and Release Date
- How to Disable Some Buttons on Keyboard in Windows 7, 8 & 10
- How To Stop Windows 10 From Consuming Much Data