This article explains How To Use The GTBank Airtime Recharge Code To Buy Airtime from GTBank To Your Number And other Numbers
Some people who bank with GTBank don’t even know that it is the same as Guarantee Trust Bank.
The bank was incorporated as a limited liability company licensed to provide banking services as well as commercial activities to the Nigerians in 1990.
GTBank commenced its operations in February 1991 and then it has grown to be among the most respected banks in Nigeria.
One of their banking services is the *737# USSD banking. The platform allows its customers to smoothly perform lots of banking activities with their mobile, with or without an internet connection.
With the *737# banking service, GTBank can recharge their phones from anywhere, and the sum will be deducted from their bank account.
Code to Recharge Your Phone From GTBank Account
|GTBank USSD CODES||FUNCTIONS|
|Dial *737* Amount #||To recharge your mobile phone from your GTBank account|
|Dial *737* Amount *Phone Number #||To recharge other mobile phones from your GTBank account|
|Dial *737*1* Amount * Account Number #||To transfer money to GTBank from your GTBank account|
|Dial *737*2* Amount * Account Number #||To transfer money to other banks from your GTBank account|
|Dial *737*6* 1 #||To check your GTBank account balance|
|Dial *737*6 *1 #||To check your account number|
|Dial *737*5#||To create pin|
To buy airtime using the GTBank mobile airtime recharge code,
Dial *737*Amount# to top-up your phone as shown in the table above.
- For instance: to recharge ₦600 – you will have to dial *737*600#
Dial *737*Amount * Mobile number # to top-up other mobile phones
- For example: to recharge a friend’s phone with ₦600 – you will have to dial *737* 600* 080xxxxxx24 #
Benefits To Buy Airtime From GTBank
- It’s easy, quick, and straightforward to use
- Available 24/7, this includes at midnight
- The process takes less than 20 seconds
- The mobile phone will be recharged immediately after the process is completed
Features Of USSD Recharge Code
- The mobile number to use must be the one linked to your GTBank Account.
- The service is available on all mobile networks in Nigeria; MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and Airtel subscribers
- The money is deducted immediately from your GTB account
- It has a daily recharge limit of 10,000 Naira.
How To Buy Mobile Data From GTB Account
Many people keep asking how they can buy internet mobile data directly from their Guarantee Trust Bank Account. Please note that this is not possible. You will have to buy airtime with the recharge code, and purchase data from your airtime.
Other Features of GT Bank *737#
- Open an Account
- Reactivate Your Account
- Bill Payment (737 Checkout)
- Bill Payment (Swift Network Subscription)
- Bill Payment (Electricity Bills)
- Bill Payment (StarTimes Subscription)
- Airtime & Data Top-up
- Check Account Details
- Create a Transaction PIN
- SKS Standing Instruction
- 737 Cashout Service
- Bill Payment (LCC Toll)
- Withdraw Cash without your Debit Card
- 737 Fast Track Deposit
- One Time Password (OTP)
- Airtime Advance
- Salary Advance
- Funds Transfer