This article explains how to borrow data from glo network with USSD code.
It seems like Telecom Companies in Nigeria are now considering flexibility and simplicity to retain their customers.
A couple of weeks ago, we wrote on how to borrow data MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile. There is no doubt that there is healthy competition in Telecom Industries.
Glo doesn’t want to be left behind; else, they will lose their subscribers to other networks.
Though Glo data plan is one of the cheapest but putting the needs of their customers in mind, they introduced “borrow me data.”
The Borrow Me Data is a package from Globalcom, which enable all eligible subscribers to borrow an amount of internet data in other to pay back later.
The USSD code use to borrow data (MB) from the Glo network is free, but the payback will be via airtime.
Glo also allows its customers to subscribe for Glo data bundles and pay later when they recharge.
How To Borrow Data From Glo
Dial *321# from your Glo line and follow the on-screen instructions.
Glo also allows you to select how much you want to borrow. You will see this option on the on-screen instruction.
How To Payback Borrowed Data On Glo
I hope you now know how to borrow data from Glo. Next is how to pay back or repay the data you borrowed.
The payback is very easy. All you need to do is to recharge the glo line you used to borrow data. The price of the data you borrowed will be deducted automatically.
You may need to recharge more than you borrowed if you still need reserved airtime to make your calls.
Please note that you will be charged 15 percent as a service fee on top of your transaction price for the data you borrowed.
Glo Borrow me data prices, MB & validity period
|Price||Data to Barrow||Validity|
|₦50||30 MB||1 day|
|₦100||60 MB||1 day|
|₦200||200 MB||5 days|
|₦500||1.6 GB||7 days|
|₦1000||3.2 GB||30 days|
Terms and conditions on data borrowing
- Your SIM card must be registered before you can borrow.
- The glo line used must have been active for at least Glo 3months or more.
- Your account with Glo should be activated and active, and usage history has to be positive.
- You must not have an unpaid loan on glo network.
- How to Stop Glo from Deducting your Airtime
- How To Activate Glo Night Plan – Midnight Browsing Code
- Code to Check BVN on MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile
- How To Claim A Dead Person Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency