How to Borrow Data from Airtel – USSD Code (2020)
This post explains How to Borrow Data from Airtel – USSD Code to Borrow MB from Airtel.
You don’t have to miss an online update or get stranded. Because you don’t have enough data or Megabyte to fill a form, read the news or download your favourite movies online.
Gone are those days when we must renew our data once it expires without any alternative.
Now we have options; Our data or MB can get finish when we don’t have enough airtime to subscribe. In this kind of situation, we can borrow data from Airtel to satisfy our immediate want and payback later.
How to borrow Data or MB from Airtel
The steps explain how to borrow Airtel data or MB using the Airtel Extra Credit by dial *500#. Read the steps below.
- Dial *500# on your mobile phone, using Airtel line.
- On the next screen, choose option 3 to Borrow Data.
- Next, you will have to choose the amount of MB/data you would want to borrow from the options.
Airtel Data or MB Prices
- 10MB for ₦50
- 50MB for ₦100
- 200MB for ₦200
Conditions to Borrow Data from Airtel (Eligibility)
- You must have a registered Airtel SIM card
- Your line must have been active for at least three months.
- You must have been recharging your same Airtel line.
- You must not currently have unpaid Extra Credit airtime. All owing must be paid first.
- 15% service fee will be deducted.
Airtel Customer Care Number
Contact Airtel customer by dialing 121 or 111 from your Airtel SIM card.
If you are not using an Airtel SIM or you are calling from abroad dial +234 802 150 0111 or +234 802 150 0121.
Airtel Email Address
To send am email to Airtel sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the email subject is well explained and brief. You will get a reply in a few minutes.
Airtel Head Office Address
If you want to visit Airtel head office then go to Plot L2 Banana Island, Foreshore Estate, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria