This article will teach you how to block private numbers from calling you; with this, you can also prevent incoming calls from specific numbers.
Most features that come with the Android OS are unknown to many users. Reason for this is mainly because of third party apps.
Android applications have made people lazy to search for features that come with their android devices. To perform a task, most people simply search app that can do it, instead of checking if the function is available with the OS or pre-installed app.
There are lots of apps that can be used to block calls, but these apps may be battery consuming because they run on background. These apps won’t even work when your phone is on Ultra Power Saving Mode; this is why it is still better to use the in-built feature.
Again call blocking apps to make use of part of your phone resources. If your phone doesn’t have much RAM, the app may contribute to slowing it down.
There are situations when you may want to prevent someone from calling you. You may also don’t want to allow private callers. These are what we are going to show you here.
How to Block Private Callers
- Go to the dial screen of your android phone
- Click on “Settings” (the three-dot on the top-right of the screen)
- Select “Call Blocking”
- Select “Block List“
- Select “Block Anonymous Calls” or enter the phone number you want to block.
Please note that the “Block Anonymous Calls” feature will block all private calls it also block all incoming calls to your phone that are not saved in your contacts.
- How to Stop MTN From Deducting your Airtime After Recharging
- Code to Check BVN on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency to Invest in Nigeria For Massive Profit
- How to Activate MTN Unlimited Night Browsing Plan
- How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Permanently