This post contains the list of all cheapest and best Glo tariff plans, call rates, bonuses, and migration codes.
Most people know glo as a network that offers a huge amount of data at a reduced-priced when compared with other networks in Nigeria.
If you are not aware of different Glo tariff plans, then know you are spending much money on calls and data, then you are supposed to.
Globacom developed several tariff plans. You will definitely see the one that you will consider to be specially designed for your needs.
If you purchased a new Glo SIM and didn’t migrate to your choice of plan, then you will be automatically on the glo default plan. This plan is considered not favorable to most people.
When choosing a tariff plan to migrate to, choose according to your needs, especially base on the kind of call you usually make and the rate at which you use the internet.
Below is the list of glo data plans – well explained, and the code to migrate to each of them.
Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans
1. Glo 11k/s Prepaid Plan
To migrate to this plan dial *211#
Being a network that prides itself on delivering exceptional value to its subscribers in the country, glo introduced the Glo 11k/s plan.
This plan is at a flat rate. It allows customers to enjoy a great discount call rate at 11k/s to Glo lines, and 15k/s to all other local networks, and the listed 30 international countries.
On this plan, you will be charged a daily fee of N5.
Features of Glo 11k/s prepaid plan
- 11 kobo per second calls to Glo customers
- 15 kobo per second to all other networks in Nigeria
- 15k kobo per second calls to 30 international countries. Which includes; Australia, United States, Brunei, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Luxembourg, South Korea, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, Bangladesh, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, United Kingdom, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden.
To opt-in to this plan dial *211#
2. Glo Jollific8
The Glo Jollific8 tariff plan is specially designed to give new glo prepaid customers eight times (8x) value on every recharge from N100 and above.
Customers on this plan get octuplet benefits – which includes; bonuses to call every local network, free browsing and get free data.
The free data can be gifted to other subscribers on the same network. See info below;
- N100 recharge will give N800 + 10MB (N50) = N850
- N200 recharge will give N1,600 + 25MB (N100) = N1,700
- N500 recharge will give N4,000 + 50MB (N200) = N4,200
- N1,000 recharge will give N8,000 + 100MB (N400) = N8,400
- N5,000 recharge will give N40,000 + 500MB (N2,000) = N42,000
Glo Jollific8 is the default plan for every newly registered Glo SIM card.
To migrate to the Infinito plan dial *100*9*2#
As a network that said they live where you live and knows all your mobile phone needs.
Globacom decided to create the Glo Infinito as an awesome prepaid plan with attractive call rates to all networks.
Also is a cheaper call rate to reach out to all members of your family and friends as well.
Glo Infinito tariff plan is a simple prepaid tariff plan with zero hidden charges, zero rental payments, and zero conditions.
The flat Calling rate of this plan is 22 Kobo per second, and it enables you to call all networks in Nigeria from the very first second.
The Family and Friends rate on this package is at 11 kobo per second. It means that you can call your ten frequently numbers at only 11k/s once you register the numbers.
To migrate to this plan dial *100*9*2#
To add ten frequently called family and friends, dial *101*1*Mobile Nunber#.
To migrate to G-Bam tariff plan, dial *100*5*1#
This package offers subscribers real flexibility enabling them to call five special numbers at 11 kobo per second and as well enjoy 5MB free browsing daily.
It offers a fantastic proposition to the Nigerian, especially the youths. It makes it possible for them to check their mails, and visit their social media pages – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram e.t.c.
To migrate to G-Bam plan, dial *100*5*1#
How to Transfer Airtime on Glo Network
Transferring of credit is possible with a glo feature called EasyShare. It enables its subscribers to share their call credit (airtime) with anyone they choose within the Glo network.
How To Use EasyShare
To Transfer Credit to someone dial *131* Recipient Number * Amount to be transferred * Password #. For instance, if your password is 12345 and you want to transfer 150 Naira to a customer with Phone Number 08155500000, dial *131*08155500000*150*12345#. You will receive a notification via a text message once the transfer is completed. The default password for Glo EasyShare is 00000.
- MTN YouTube Plans And Activation Codes
- How to Borrow Data from MTN – Xtrabyte Code
- Airtel Data Plan, Subscription Codes & Bundle Prices
- Code to Check BVN on MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile
- How to Borrow Airtime from MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile