This post contains a list of all the cheapest and best Glo tariff plans, call rates, bonuses, and migration codes.
Most people know glo as a network that offers a huge amount of data at a reduced-priced when compared with other networks in Nigeria.
If you are not aware of different Glo tariff plans, then know you are spending much money on calls and data, then you are supposed to.
Globacom developed several tariff plans. You will definitely see the one that you will consider to be specially designed for your needs.
If you purchased a new Glo SIM and didn’t migrate to your choice of plan, then you will be automatically on the glo default plan. This plan is considered not favorable to most people.
When choosing a tariff plan to migrate to, choose according to your needs, especially based on the kind of call you usually make and the rate at which you use the internet.
Below is the list of glo data plans – well explained, and the code to migrate to each of them.
Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans
1. Glo 11k/s Prepaid Plan
To migrate to this plan dial *777# and select Glo 11k/s
Being a network that prides itself on delivering exceptional value to its subscribers in the country, glo introduced the Glo 11k/s plan.
This plan is at a flat rate. It allows customers to enjoy a great discount call rate at 11k/s to Glo lines, and 15k/s to all other local networks, and the listed 30 international countries.
On this plan, you will be charged a daily fee of N5.
Features of Glo 11k/s prepaid plan
- 11 kobo per second calls to Glo customers
- 11 kobo per second to all other networks in Nigeria
- You will be charged N10 outside the 11 kobo per second each day you make a call.
- All international call rates will be at the standard International call Tariff, the international countries. Which includes; Australia, United States, Brunei, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Luxembourg, South Korea, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, Bangladesh, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, United Kingdom, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden.
- For browsing you will be charged N1/MB if you do not have a data subscription.
2. Glo BEREKETE 10X
To migrate to this plan dial *777# and select Glo Berekete 10X
The Glo Berakete 10X tariff plan is specially designed to give new glo prepaid customers ten times (10x) value on every recharge from N100 and above.
Customers on this plan get octuplet benefits – which include; bonuses to call every local network, free browsing, and get free data.
The free data can be gifted to other subscribers on the same network. See the info below;
|40MB + 20MB night
|80MB + 40MB night
|200MB + 100MB night
|400MB + 200MB night
|2GB + 1GB night
3. Glo ALWAYS ON
To migrate to this tariff plan simply dial *777# and select ALWAYS ON from the on-screen menu.
After confirmation, N500 will be deducted from your main account balance and you will be subscribed to the Glo Always On plan.
Glo ALWAYS ON is best for customers who travel out of the country for over 90 days. Also for customers who don’t have ready access to SIM replacement points.
With this plan, they can rest easy knowing fully well that their line won’t be disconnected due to inactivity for a period of time.
Being on the Glo ALWAYS ON is a prepaid tariff subscription you will be allowed to retain Your phone numbers for one full year (365 days), whether they have used their lines or not.
On this package, you don’t need to worry about your line getting disconnected or suspended even if you have not made calls, use SMS or data.
Features of Glo ALWAYS ON
- The Glo ALWAYS ON Tariff plan is available to all Globacom prepaid customers.
- Will be charged 12k/sec rate to all networks.
- Subscribe to Glo ALWAYS ON simply by dialing *777# and selecting ALWAYS ON from the on-screen option.
- The sum of N500, a one-time fee will be deducted from your main glo account balance, after which your line will be moved to the Always On tariff plan.
- The migration won’t be successful if you don’t have up to N500 on your main glo account balance.
- You will have 365 days (a year) of uninterrupted access to the glo network.
4. Glo 22X
To migrate to this plan dial *777# and select Glo 22X
The Glo 22X is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards its customers with amazing voice and data benefits each time the customer recharges their Glo lines.
The plan will allow customers to satisfy their browsing and enable then to talk needs from the same recharge.
All existing glo prepaid customers, who are yet to use their line for 30 consecutive days will get a 22X benefit once they recharge their lines with N100 or above. The customer do not need to dial any USSD code to migrate.
Customers will enjoy up to 5GB of free data every month for 3 months, and a whopping 22 times value on every N100 recharge to call any network.
How to Transfer Airtime on Glo Network
Transferring of credit is possible with a glo feature called EasyShare. It enables its subscribers to share their call credit (airtime) with anyone they choose within the Glo network.
How to Use EasyShare
To Transfer Credit to someone dial *131* Recipient Number * Amount to be transferred * Password #. For instance, if your password is 12345 and you want to transfer 150 Naira to a customer with Phone Number 08155500000, dial *131*08155500000*150*12345#. You will receive a notification via a text message once the transfer is completed. The default password for Glo EasyShare is 00000.
Alternatively, you can use the unified code. This code will work on all networks in Nigeria. Simply dial *321# and follow the on-screen prompt.
Related Tags: best glo tariff plan for data and call | best glo tariff plan for data | best glo tariff plan for calls | glo tariff plans with bonus |glo yakata tariff plan.