This article contains the list of all Airtel cheapest tariff plans and the USSD code to migrate to it.
Are you tired of the way Airtel charges you on voice calls?
The issue is not Airtel. It’s because you didn’t choose the right tariff plan that suits your program. Airtel has lots of prepaid and postpaid plans to satisfy their customer needs. All you need is to go through the tariff plans and migrate to the one that will be best for you.
1. smartCONNECT 5.0
The Airtel smartCONNECT is the default bonus plan for all prepaid customers. The plan offers 100% instant bonus on all data bundle and eight times bonus on every recharge you made.
smartCONNECT 5.0 Rates
- All Local Networks at 50 kobo/sec
- All International Networks at Standard Network Rates (USA, Canada, China, India, UK)
- SMS to all Local Networks at N4/SMS
- International SMS at Standard Network Rates
- Data at five kobo/KB
smartCONNECT 5.0 Bonus
- All Local Networks at 60 kobo/sec
- Family and Friends Calls at 40 kobo/sec
- Bonus Data at N10MB
- Social Data Bonus at N10/MB
How to Migrate to smartCONNECT 5.0
- Simply buy an Airtel SIM Card.
- Register the Airtel SIM card at any Airtel KYC registration point close to you.
- Next, insert the SIM card into your phone.
- Recharge the line, and you will start enjoying the smartCONNECT bonuses
Migrate to smartPREMIER by dialing *318#.
With smartPREMIER calls are at 11k per second to all networks here in Nigeria and major destinations abroad after the first minute of the day charge of 40k per second.
International destinations include; Canada, China, US, India, and UK landline. You also get free incoming roaming calls is of 500 minutes per month
This tariff plan called smartRoam allows subscribers to receive free incoming calls while roaming on ten networks in 5 countries after recharging 5,000 Naira and above in a month. The 5,000 Naira and above can either be for just a single recharge or accumulated recharge within one month.
The consumer will have full access to free 300 incoming minutes. While SmartROAM users in the United Arab Emirate (UAE) and Saudi Arabia will enjoy just free 100 incoming minutes.
All the free incoming calls will be valid only for 30 days after the subscriber’s recharges riches 5,000 Naira. After 30 days the subscriber will need to recharge again to receive more free incoming calls.
4. smartTALK 2.0
Migrate to smartTALK 2.0 by dialing *315#
Airtel smartTALK 2.0 allows subscribers to call all networks in Nigeria at a flat rate of 11 kobo per second. It will start from the first second for a daily access fee of 5 Naira each day you made a call.
Simply dial *315# and start calling your family and friends and every other person in Nigeria for only 11k per second both day and night.
Migrating to smartTALK 2.0 is free of charge, except if it is a subsequent migration within the with 30 days (a month ) the subscriber which will be charged at 100 Naira.
Only subscribers with minimum airtime of 5 Naira in their main account will be able to make the first call of the day. It does not apply to subscribers that have valid voice bundle like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA, etc.
To migrate to smartTRYBE dial *312#
SmartTRYBE is designed to keep you connected with everything that is up with your Trybe. Giving you the best rate on both data and calls to all networks. Including night browsing for your favorite movies, music, and exclusive campus data deals, with this, you never miss a thing. You will even get more data when buying data plans on campus.
SmartTRYBE Special Benefits
- 30% extra data on bundles of 500 Naira and above purchased in any campuses within Nigeria.
- Calls at 11 kobo per second to all networks.
- 1GB for 500 Naira valid for seven days.
- Cheap Airtel Night Browsing between 12 am, and 5 am.
Postpaid customers, Airtel Dealers, and Payphones are exempted from this product.
6. SmartTRYBE Junior
Migrate to SmartTRYBE Junior by dialing *317#
The SmartTRYBE Junior App is an educational solution for learning with fun, specially made for children in primary and secondary schools. It comes with a 3D interactive multimedia learning environment.
The study materials that come with it are developed in compliance with the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education adapted for students in the West African sub-region, especially in Nigeria.
SmartTRYBE Junior also comes with amazing features that always keep Mummy and Daddy connected with the child affordably like:
- Free calls and SMS to Mummy and Daddy from kid’s line.
- 10% bonus of airtime transferred to kid’s line once the parents recharge their line.
- 100% bonus on every data purchases from 200MB and above for browsing.
- NERDC approved courses presented in formats that make learning much fun for children.
Migrate to this plan free of charge by dialing *314#
smartVALUE is our package offers 15 kobo per second flat rate to all networks from the very first second.
- How To Share Data On MTN – Data Transfer Code For MTN
- List of all DSTV Error Codes, Causes, and Solutions