This short article contains information on how to activate Airtel midnight browsing with USSD codes.
Midnight subscription has for a long time now been a savior to most internet users in Nigeria – especially those who require huge data to execute their online needs.
You may be wondering why do most Telecom networks make their midnight browsing very cheap!
The reason is that, at midnight, there are fewer phone calls. Therefore there are many resources available.
If the midnight subscription is the same as the day subscription, then no one will like to sacrifice their sleep, and the Telecom resources at night will be idle.
If so, during the day there may be a network jam – as there will be lots of browsing and phone call going on within the network at the same time.
When compared with midnight data plans of all other networks, Airtel seems to be the cheapest and best.
Airtel night browsing is also easy to activate, dial the USSD code, and you are done.
How to Activate Airtel Night Browsing
Airtel night data plan is not available for everyone on the Airtel network. To be able to use the Airtel package, you must be in a prepaid plan called SmartTrybe.
To migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe dial *312# and select 1 to migrate to the SmartTrybe plan.
Now that you have migrated, you can subscribe to any available Airtel night plan.
500MB Airtel Night Browsing Plan
To opt-in for 500MB make sure you have up to ₦25 on your Airtel line. It is valid only for 5 hours between 12 am to 5 am.
- Dial *312# on your Airtel line
- Press 3 to view Airtel Trybe offers
- Press 1 to subscribe for 500MB at ₦25 change.
1.5GB Airtel Night Browsing Plan
The 1.5GB option is made for those who need more data. The cost is ₦200, and it is also for 5 hours, from 12 am to 5 am.
- Dial *312# on your Airtel line
- Press 3 to view the Airtel Trybe offers
- Press 2 to subscribe for 1500MB at ₦200.
Check Airtel Night Browsing Data Balance
Airtel didn’t provide any code to check or view the remaining data. The option you have is to use your phone data meter to calculate the amount of data you have consumed.
Reasons for Night Browsing
Night browsing is just the act of using the internet or/and browsing websites during the nighttime hours. Many people engage in night browsing for various reasons, such as:
- Productivity: Some individuals find that they can focus better and be more productive during the night when there are fewer distractions. They may use this time to work on projects, research information, or complete tasks online.
- Convenience: Nighttime browsing can be convenient for those who have busy schedules during the day. It allows them to catch up on emails, social media, news, or other online activities when they have more free time.
- Privacy: Some people prefer browsing at night because they feel they have more privacy. There may be fewer people around to look over their shoulder or inquire about their online activities.
- Reduced network congestion: In some cases, internet speeds can be faster during the nighttime hours due to reduced network congestion. This can make browsing and streaming videos smoother and more enjoyable.
- Entertainment: Night browsing can be a form of entertainment or relaxation. People may watch movies, TV shows, or online videos, play online games, or engage in other leisure activities on the internet during the night.
However, it is very important to note that excessive night browsing or using electronic devices before bed can negatively impact sleep patterns and overall health.
The blue light emitted by screens can interfere with the body’s natural sleep-wake cycle. It’s advisable to limit screen time before bedtime and practice good sleep hygiene for optimal rest.