This article contains information on how to transfer data to family and friends on 9mobile network.
When it comes to transferring data, 9mobile has the most flexible service features over other networks that exist in Nigeria.
On like other networks, with 9mobile (the formal Etisalat network) you can easily specify the amount of data you want to transfer using just three-digit USSD code.
Here you are not limited to the different transferable data value. You can adjust the data value and transfer any amount of data you want to, and it will be automatically deducted from your data balance. It is as simple as that.
If you are a 9mobile users then give it a trial today, the required USSD code to process the data transfer is explained below.
9mobile Data Transfer USSD Code
For instance, dial *229*0809xxxxxxx*50MB*0000# and send.
- 229 is the USSD code
- 0809xxxxxxx is the phone number of the person you want to transfer data to. It must be a 9mobile line.
- 50MB is the data that is being transferred. You can adjust it to any amount of data you wish to transfer. If you want to transfer 10MB, then change it to 10MB. If it is 200MB you transferring then changed it to 200MB. Please note that the amount must not be above your data balance.
- 0000 is your default pin; you will need to include before you can transfer data. For more security then you may consider changing the pin.
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any question, please make use of the comment box below regarding that, we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- 9mobile Airtime Transfer Code To Any Network
- Glo Data Sharing – How to Share & Transfer MB On Glo Network
- New Glo Data Plans, Activation Codes & Bundle Price
- Code to Check BVN on MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile
- How To Set Message Center Number For MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile